Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TheMaster170 Posts: 38, Reputation: 3

Jul 9, 2007, 03:59 AM
    I'm in love with someone, but.
    Hi! Recently I am having a lot of problems relating to a problem and today I registered in this website to get some help. So the problem is this:

I'm 17 years-old and for the last 6 months, I've been in love with a woman. Being with her is like being in Heaven! We love to be with each other and love to talk with each other! I've said to her almost all my feelings for her. And sometimes she says things to me that she is in love with me, but I'm not sure!

But the problem is she has been dating this guy for a year now! When I met her, she had already started dating... But recently I have the idea that things between them! But I'm not sure!

Because of the dating, I'm "afraid" of asking her out!

What should I do? Help me please..

Jul 9, 2007, 06:47 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMaster170
    Hi! Recently I am having a lot of problems relating to a problem and today I registered in this website to get some help. So the problem is this:

I'm 17 years-old and for the last 6 months, I've been in love with a woman. Being with her is like being in Heaven! We love to be with each other and love to talk with each other! I've said to her almost all my feelings for her. And sometimes she says things to me that she is in love with me, but I'm not sure!

But the problem is she has been dating this guy for a year now! When I met her, she had already started dating... But recently I have the idea that things between them! But I'm not sure!

Because of the dating, I'm "afraid" of asking her out!

What should I do? Help me please..
    Thanks by the help giving till now

Jul 9, 2007, 08:02 AM
    How about instead of askmehelpdesk.com why not askmehelpbutIwillnothelpyou.com?

Really, this thing is driving me nuts, and no one helps! Thanks a lot!
    Tuscany Posts: 1,049, Reputation: 229
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 08:09 AM
    I am sorry that no one has responded fast enough for your liking. But, we all volunteer our time and expertise, so please be patient.

Why not communicate with her your feelings and concerns over the possibility of there being another guy? Communication is the key to happy healthy lasting relationship; therefore why not start with some truthful communication. You might not hear that she is dating someone, but at least then you know where you stand. Or even better you might find out that she is just as into being in a committed relationship with you, as you are with her. Just ask her about this other guy.
    Skrypt Posts: 156, Reputation: 25

Jul 10, 2007, 01:53 PM
    Hehe I know how slow time goes by when you feel like this. Really I do. Ask her about the two of you having a relationship and if she would be happier with you or her current boyfriend. If she would then you're in Tell her you're willing to give her time to make up her mind and apologize for asking such a tough emotional question because it is driving you nuts as well. Tell her it's very hard and I bet you also feel pain because she is with another man when you love her so much. Then it is up to her. She either loves the current boyfriend or you. There is no, "I wanna have 2 !"
    self_lnflicted_hell Posts: 106, Reputation: 9

Jul 11, 2007, 06:09 AM
    Well first of all, she's with someone. Obviously she's with that person for a reason, even though she says how she feels for you. If you're meant to be with her then it will happen but you have to be patient. You're still young. How long have you felt attraction to women? If not long then you may be confused or this is a rebellion to men because of past relationship/dating experiences. I know quite a few women who have gotten fed up with men so they tried dating women. That's not really the point here, the point is that she says she has feelings for you and she's with this man so it's up to her to decide. She can't have it both ways. Then she'll be unfaithful to you and her boyfriend. Give it some time hun :)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 11, 2007, 06:31 AM
    Thanks by the help giving till now
    And thank YOU for replying so quickly with your thoughts on the help that people have given you above... oh wait... no... you haven't! :rolleyes:

Jul 11, 2007, 07:16 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by iAMfromHuntersBar
    And thank YOU for replying so quickly with your thoughts on the help that people have given you above ... oh wait ... no ... you haven't! :rolleyes:
    Sorry!! You are right! But I was very confused and I acted in rage! Sooo sorry! Thanks everybody!:)
    iAMfromHuntersBar Posts: 943, Reputation: 146

Jul 11, 2007, 07:22 AM
    No worries! You're apology is appreciated!

I hope the opinions you got were of some help!

Jul 11, 2007, 07:27 AM
    Yes, they have helped me... I think the best idea is just stay calm, be patient, continue to work hard for her and let things happen
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Be prepared that she thinks of you as a friend in which case you have to back off.

Jul 11, 2007, 07:38 AM
    Hm... true but even yesterday she said that I was very romantic and she treated by honey and by love! If it wasn't for her boyfriend, I wouldn't have any doubt, but with him present, I have doubts about who she really loves
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 09:33 AM
    FACT: She is with her boyfriend.
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 10:00 AM
    As long as she is with her boyfriend you will be second best. Is that good enough for you?
    I think you deserve more.

Jul 11, 2007, 10:19 AM
    True, but I am a believer of the sentence "Fight for what you believe". I still believe I can have a chance with her.

True that she is with the boyfriend, and maybe I deserve more than second place, but things change, and I believe I can change her minds with hard work!

I love her and I capable of doing everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, to conquer her!
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 01:24 PM
    FYI:

You don't conquer women. You have mutual relationships where both members are committed to each other.
    Expert

Jul 11, 2007, 02:24 PM
    True, but I am a believer of the sentence "Fight for what you believe". I still believe I can have a chance with her.

True that she is with the boyfriend, and maybe i deserve more than second place, but things change, and I believe I can change her minds with hard work!

I love her and I capable of doing everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, to conquer her!
    I think it goes to stand up for what you believe, and you can't change others like you can a sentence. Your love may not be healthy or realistic.

Jul 12, 2007, 03:06 AM
    Oh! My love is healthy and realistic... Probably you didn't understand what I meant because I wasn't very especific because I'm not English so it's not my fault I can write English as well English people do

By the way, if you knew me, you would be eating your last sentence
    Expert

Jul 12, 2007, 05:30 AM
    By the way, if you knew me, you would be eating your last sentence
    Personally I hope things work out for you.

Jul 12, 2007, 10:30 AM
    Thanks! ;)

In this week our relationship has been improving a lot! I'm happy :D:D:D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

In love with someone who doesn't love me anymore. [ 8 Answers ]

I started dating my ex in Apirl of last year. We got pregnant within the first three months, and my hormones and emotions starting going crazy. I was treating him like crap, saying things like I didn't want to be with him, I would ruin the evening by thinking he didn't want me there, even though...

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

Does Love exist? Is there such thing as love? [ 22 Answers ]

I was wondering what is your opinion or thoughts on this situation, I went through a couple of months ago (in 2006). It was nearing the end of my first year at University, I was dancing on the last night the pub was open; suddenly, I saw a good-looking, kind of modest girl and I got the...

Love, understanding love, types of love [ 12 Answers ]

I thought this would be interesting to discuss. We all use love so much, we could say we love someone, then the next moment, we say we love our car, or wed love a big mac. I was watching this interesting video, in which this guy explained that the hebrews had 3 words for love. Raya- friendship...

I'm in love deep in love [ 2 Answers ]

I'm in love with another woman who is married I'm also married and also a woman, she has three siblings I have none we love each other she tells me she's capable of leaving her family for me, she lives well, has a loving husband and great kids, am I too selfish??

View more questions Search