Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrs tracy prest Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 02:14 AM
    How do I tune in a bush TV with remote control
    Please can somebody help me I carnt find my users manual for my bush TV and I want to tune in a video without doing it on scart
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2005, 04:36 AM
    You're going to at least have to tell us what model of TV you have Tracy. There are tonnes of different models of TV's and each one will have different ways and remotes for tuning it in.

I would also try the Bush website. Do you have anything telling you what that is? I couldn't find it myself.

Jul 12, 2005, 05:14 AM
    Bush TV
    I've had a look and carnt find anything with a bush website the TV is a 28 '' with screen TV the numbers on the back af the TV are as follows Bush 28zka ws6667 do you need the serial number as well if so it is 0121e1086 :p
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 12, 2005, 05:49 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by mrs tracy prest
    iv had a look and carnt find anything with a bush website the tv is a 28 '' wid screen tv the numbers on the back af the tv are as follows Bush 28zka ws6667 do you need the serial number as well if so it is 0121e1086 :p
    What is the Brand, usually shown on the front of the unit. I couldn't find any reference to a Bush brandname for TVs so I suspect the brand is something different. The closest I could come is a manufacturer of TV stands (furniture).

I did Google the model numbers as you posted and that did come back with several sites that may help you.
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2005, 07:48 AM
    Bush is the brand Scott. Must be a British brand. I'll try looking on a few search engines for a ""Bush 28ZKA". I suggest you do the same. Little tip when searching - try "Bush 28ZKA -george" (without the quotes). Without the "-george" you're bound to get a lot of George Bush pages in there.

This forum might be a good place to ask - http://www.tv-forums.com/forum/TV_Eq...pair_Forum_F3/

Jul 15, 2005, 02:23 PM
    I've had a look
    Thanks guys I've tried looking on Google found a website emailed some people with a bush TV had no reply yet
    geoffwade Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 18, 2005, 12:58 PM
    Was 6667
    Hi,

Your remote should have the number 4400 ?

Press and HOLD the menu button for at least 2 seconds.

The audio menu will be displayed followed by the overview menu.

Select number eleven by keying in the number one key twice - or select a higher number.

The channel curor will move to number eleven from number one.

Press and HOLD the WHITE (Index) button for at least 2 seconds.

The word BUSY appears below the menu and starts station search.

Stations will be stored in received order. BUSY will change to READY.

To regroup the stations into your preferred order:
    Press P+ or P- button to select the station you wish to change into position one.

Press GREEN button. The bottom section of the menu turns green to indicate ready to change.

Press number one key and after a few seconds the channel curor will move to position one from its previous position. Press GREEN button again to confirm the change.

Select the next programme which you want to change (to position two). Do this by pressing the two relevant numerical buttons such as one followed by four for fourteen.

Press GREEN.

Press number two key, the channel cursor will move to position two. Press GREEN to confirm the change.

Follow the same steps to reposition the remaining programme positions.

PLEASE NOTE that when changing the position of programmes (as per above) the changes MUST be completed in order, starting from 1, the 2, 3, 4, etc.
    Therefore you may either end up with the VCR as channel one, or you may prefer to leave it at the default number that it is automatically allocated to (which would be a double diget such as 10, 11, 12 etc.).
    Most video recorders have an option to 'send' a tuner signal (often one or two black bars). If yours offers this, I suggest that you use it as it will make recognising the vcr channel easier during setup.

:) Geoff

Jul 21, 2005, 12:46 PM
    Thanks geoff
    Thanks geoff your instuctions worked a treat my video is up and running a great big thanks :) :) :) :o
    geoffwade Posts: 2, Reputation: 2

Jul 22, 2005, 11:37 AM
    Re thanks
    You are most welcome.

I am pleased that you let me know yhat it worked. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hampton Bay Remote Video/fan Remote Control [ 16 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Video & Fan Remote Control (Model #UR8050T). It has been working fine for about 2 years until it recently began malfunctioning. It still operates the television, but the use of the fan/light features has stopped working. It will not turn the fan on or off, and the light is...

Remote control [ 11 Answers ]

I Have A Hampton Bays Ceiling Fan - The Remote Control Does Not Work The Fan. Can I Buy A New Remote Control And Get The Light And Fan Working Again? If I Can, How Do I Go About Ordering One. Thanks For Your Reply.

Noisy Remote Control Fan [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Reddington II, remote control fan (no other switches) that works great when the switch cup is not attached. When the switch cup is attached, it makes quite a bit of noise. I've tried tightening screws, insulating the fan cup and moving the wires.. . Still very noisy. Without...

How to tune in Bush 2876 NTX? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, hope someone can help as I am really puzzled! Have the Bush 2876NTX television, bought the remote that goes with it from the interet which seems fine. But I can't tune the channels in. There seems to be no action button? Not that is obvious anyway. AS you can tell I don't have the manual, so if...

Is it possible to tune a TV without a remote control, and without manual controls? [ 2 Answers ]

THere is a TV that has no remote, and no manual tuning controls. We would like to be able to plug a console into it, but we can't find the right channel. It is a Bush TV. Any help is appreciated Lee

View more questions Search