Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahm6266 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 11:23 PM
    Missed period?
    I had my last period during the third week of April this yr 07. It is July 9 07 today and I still did not get my period. In the week of June 25 I started getting some mild cramps but there was only brown discharge and towards the end there was just some streaks of red blood. That lasted about 4 5 days. I still did not get my period but I feel bloated all the time. I am 20 yrs old and I have been getting irregular periods. I've never had sex but about 3 weeks ago I met my boyfriend and he sucked on my breasts and we did some touching. I was feeling up on his penis and there was some discharge. It was like water but I'm not sure if it was sperm or not. He says its not and its just precum because it was very liquidy. Can all these things; him sucking on my breasts, me touching his precum indicate me being pregnant or me not getting my period? Can sucking on breasts delay periods or can you pregnant? I can't figure out the reason why I have not been getting my period. In the week of June I was stressed out but before or after that I can't figure out why I haven't gotten it. Also now, there is just some clear white-ish discharge when I whipe only. What's going on?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 11:27 PM
    Sucking on your breasts cannot get you pregnant. There is sperm in precum, but you would have to be having sex for it to even get you pregnant. The only way you can get pregnant, besides artificial insemination, is to have sex. Brown discharge is usually an indicator of old blood, which could have been your period. A white discharge usually indicates you are ovulating, nothing to worry about there. Stress and diet, among other things, can cause you to miss your period. If you are really worried about this, go to your doctor and have him do a physical, just to clear your head :)

Jul 9, 2007, 12:10 PM
    Thanks a lot. I feel a bit relieved.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 12:11 PM
    You're welcome! :)

Jul 9, 2007, 01:27 PM
    How long should I wait to see when I get my period by the way?
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Are you taking any kind of birth control? This could throw your periods off. If you do not get your period in the next week or so, go see your doctor to find out what the problem is. :)

By the way, how much of the brown discharge did you have? Was it heavy or light?

Jul 9, 2007, 01:33 PM
    No I am not taking any type of birth control. And I never had sexual intercourse.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:34 PM
    And how much of the brown discharge came out? Sometimes old blood is brown and we can mistake it for an infection or something.

Jul 9, 2007, 01:35 PM
    I "feel" as if I'm pregnant. Even though I never had sexual intercourse. I was paranoid because of the whole precum thing so I started reading about pregnancy symptoms and it turns out I have pretty much most of the symptoms! I don't know what it is I'm going crazy thinking I'm pregnant and its really stressing me out. I don't know what to do.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:36 PM
    You have to have sexual intercourse to be pregnant. There are a lot of pregnancy symptoms that are also the symptoms to other things. You are stressing yourself out way too much and this could be the reason for the delay in your period. :)

Jul 9, 2007, 01:46 PM
    If I got the brown discharge in the 20's of June and it lasted until June 2nd does that mean that was my period? If so then I have to wait till aug again to get my period again right?
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:47 PM
    Was it light brown, or dark? That seems like it would be a long period, that might have actually been your ovulation period, which means your period is on its way! :)

Jul 9, 2007, 01:48 PM
    The brown discharge was only when I whiped. It wasn't on my underwear or anything at all. It was a little not a lot and towards the end it was when I had red blood streaks which again was not enough to be called a regular period.

Jul 9, 2007, 01:49 PM
    It was light and brown. Sometimes it would come in clogs like a lot stuck together. After how long when you ovulate do you get your period that way I know when I should be expecting it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:50 PM
    Actually it should be coming any day now. Just wait, and relax, do not stress! :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:50 PM
    And another tip, start calculating your cycles on a calendar so you know when to expect it! :)

Jul 9, 2007, 01:52 PM
    I'm still getting white clear discharge when I'm white. Its no longer brown that ended on July 2nd. Does fingering or rubbing your vagina over clothing and sucking on breasts at this time when I'm ovulating like you said delay it even MORE? Like if I get fingered like that or my breasts get sucked on would that affect my health?
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 01:55 PM
    No it won't affect your health, you will be just fine. And it won't delay your period either. Its just a waiting game, just relax about it. If you are concerned go see your doctor. The clear discharge comes from the glands that keep your vaginal canal clean, nothing to worry about there.

Jul 9, 2007, 01:59 PM
    THANKS A LOT! Udk how much uve put me at ease. I am dyinggggggg to get my period and I'm all ready for it as well. But thinking about my stomach being bigger and my breasts feeling heavy I keep think I might be pregnant when I never had sexual intercourse. But thanks a lot. I think I should stop reading all these pregnancy things online.
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 02:00 PM
    LOL yes that would be a good idea. Don't put thoughts into your head! And start keeping a record of your cycles so you know when to expect them! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period [ 7 Answers ]

I have missed my period by 10 days. Did pregnancy test 4 times in these 10 days but it is negative. Even went to a doc and they did my blood test- that too negative. My hb is a lilttle low and doc gave me progestrone tablets for 5 days. The 5 day course is over but I have still not got my periods....

Missed period [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was 7th of Dec. I usually get my periods every 28 days. This would make me due my period on Jan 3rd. It hasn't arrived. My breasts are very soar since the 3rd. They feel heavy and swollen. Normally they would only hurt slightly and just the day before I'd get my period. Today the end...

Missed Period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a 20 year old female and have missed my period for two months in a row now. Bottom line is, as anyone on here will tell me, that I need to see a doctor but, I'm looking for any way to possibly avoid that all together. I've been under a lot of stress at work lately... but it also...

View more questions Search