Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mahm6266 Posts: 74, Reputation: 1

Jul 12, 2007, 10:02 PM
    Hey I was reading what I wrote on top and I meant to say "if i got the brown discharge in the 20's of june and it lasted til JULY 2nd does that mean that was my period? if so then i have to wait till aug again to get my period again right?" instead I wrote JUNE 2nd and that made you say it was a long period. I am referring to post # 11. Maybe now your answer will be a bit different and my period isn't on the way?

Jul 14, 2007, 10:19 PM
    Hey I was reading what I wrote on top and I meant to say "if i got the brown discharge in the 20's of june and it lasted til JULY 2nd does that mean that was my period? if so then i have to wait till aug again to get my period again right?" instead I wrote JUNE 2nd and that made you say it was a long period. I am referring to post # 11. Maybe now your answer will be a bit different and my period isn't on the way?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 11:16 PM
    I still advise you to go see a doctor. I have given you every possibility that could be wrong, in more than one thread. Let a doctor take over from here. :)

Jul 15, 2007, 12:08 AM
    Yea I know. But since the discharge last month came in the week of June 25 and lasted until July 2nd, I want to wait and see if I get anything on the same week of this month which is in the 20's of July. I was just reading your other posts and you did say light bleeding can be a symptom in early pregnancy. That just threw me off.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 12:11 AM
    It can be a symptom, but there is a difference, you didn't have sexual intercourse. :)

Jul 15, 2007, 12:15 AM
    There are other ways of losing your virginity so I'm thinking maybe I lost it without even knowing (not sexual intercourse) and the precum went inside my body and that is why I'm experiencing all the pregnancy symptoms. That's what I'm afraid of honestly.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 12:18 AM
    I'm starting to think there is something missing here. If you had sex, don't be ashamed of it, just admit it, that way I can give you proper advice. There is no way precum can get inside of you without having intercourse, unless you stuck your finger inside of yourself when you had precum on it, but even That's a one in a million chance, and you said yourself your finger didn't go in.

Jul 15, 2007, 12:22 AM
    If I did have sex, I wouldn't even be hiding it because I am talking to you and honestly I don't know you like that and I'm sure I'm never going to see you in my life. So right there, I shouldn't be hiding it because there is no point lying to someone who you aren't ever going to see. No offense. Just personally speaking.

But no, it wasn't ME who stuck the finger it was my boyfriend. He just rubbed my vagina with his finger (s) when I had pants on. We were just messing around he had a condom on even though it did not go anywhere near my vagina. Since I never had any type of sexual intercourse and nor did he we just wanted to see how it was and some precum came out and I touched it. He's sure and so am I that he did not have anything on his finger when he touched me down there. It was over pants anyway. That's about it.
    Ultra Member

Jul 15, 2007, 12:25 AM
    You have nothing to worry about thinking that you might be pregnant.

You need to go to the doctor to find out why your period hasn't come yet. There could be more serious medical issues going on here :)
    MomOf-3-Boyz Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 15, 2007, 01:28 AM
    Really Nautical well then how about Jesus... I am only kidding... Mahm6266 I am wondering how you can be 20 years old and not understand how getting pregnant works... I am not trying to be mean or rude just wondering. I was younger then you when I lost my virginity... but not by much... and I can say I still understood how it works... I really hope Nauticals awesome advice will help you out !
    Ange

Jul 15, 2007, 10:40 AM
    I'm paranoid. Not dumb. There's a difference Ange.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period [ 7 Answers ]

I have missed my period by 10 days. Did pregnancy test 4 times in these 10 days but it is negative. Even went to a doc and they did my blood test- that too negative. My hb is a lilttle low and doc gave me progestrone tablets for 5 days. The 5 day course is over but I have still not got my periods....

Missed period [ 3 Answers ]

My last period was 7th of Dec. I usually get my periods every 28 days. This would make me due my period on Jan 3rd. It hasn't arrived. My breasts are very soar since the 3rd. They feel heavy and swollen. Normally they would only hurt slightly and just the day before I'd get my period. Today the end...

Missed Period [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there. I'm a 20 year old female and have missed my period for two months in a row now. Bottom line is, as anyone on here will tell me, that I need to see a doctor but, I'm looking for any way to possibly avoid that all together. I've been under a lot of stress at work lately... but it also...

View more questions Search