Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TKSTKR Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 06:15 PM
    Break up
    My boyfriend just broke up with me. He claimed I was the love of his life, his soulmate. He had plans to take me on a cruise and out west. I told him his anger was an issue and I couldn't live like this, not being able to feel I can approach with a concern , because he would last out with yelling and cursing. His demeanor is good all the time, except the 3 or 4 times in a year and a half that he didn't like the fact that I stated my opinion and wanted to talk about something in a "civil" way. How long would it take a guy to think about it, hopefully have the courage to call . He broke up using e-mail. I was devastated.
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Jul 8, 2007, 06:22 PM
    Its good you found out about his anger now rather than later. He seems to have anger issues. I don't know if he has ever hit you but if he's the type that punches or throws things when he's angry, then he might take that out on you one day. Be glad he's out of your life. You diserve much better than that.
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 8, 2007, 07:06 PM
    Wow. What a crummy way to dump someone! How long were you two together? And Inspired has a good point about the anger one day being directed at you on a physical level, if that is in his nature. Did you respond to his email? If he meant what he said and really thinks you are his "soulmate" then maybe when he calms down, he'll call and apologize. Or maybe he's waiting to see if you call him. Don't!

I know how bad it hurts when someone you love/care about deeply ends it, and especially so when they don't have the balls to do it in person! I think even breaking up with someone over the phone is a wuss way out. People need closure.

I hope things work out for you... with OR without him!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Break-Even [ 3 Answers ]

Dave's Steel Parts produces parts for the automobile industry. The company has monthly fixed expenses of $640,000 and a contribution margin of 80% of revenues. 1) Compute Dave's monthly breakeven sales in dollars. Use the contribution margin ratio approach. 2) Use contributio margin income...

Help with break up [ 7 Answers ]

I had been with my boyfriend for about a year. We first met at work and were both instantly attracted to each other. At first we just casually flirted, then started hanging out outside of work. It wasn’t very long before the relationship became physical. Once we had begun sleeping together things...

After a break- break up or try again? [ 24 Answers ]

Ok, never done this posting thing but you all give good advice - and I need some opinions outside my own logic! Sorry in advance for the length… I've been dating this guy for 2 years and recently he asked for time off to reconsider things. (That is, break up and then talk in a month and half.)...

On A Break [ 10 Answers ]

Hi... I recently asked to have a break with my boyfriend of nine and a half months and I'm not sure what else to do. I asked for a break because I noticed more and more things he did really angered me and it bothered me to think the more time we spent with each other, the more we really didn't get...

View more questions Search