Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    4570bigg Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 04:49 PM
    How to lose weight
    I'm 18 imabout 6'2 I weight 320 pounds I want to lose some weight but I don't were to start I work 9 hours a day puttin food in bagges if I can have some help it would be better or help me make a diet plan
    pjburrell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 06:49 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 4570bigg
    im 18 imabout 6'2 i weight 320 pounds i want to lose some weight but i dnt were to start i work 9 hours a day puttin food in bagges if i can have some help it would be better or help me make a diet plan
    I was in the same situation. I was very overweight, and wanted to lose back down to where I was. I am still in the process of losing weight, but I am losing! I went to my doctor and asked for a prescription of PHENTERMINE. I take this daily. I am not hungry, nor do I have the "wants" all the time. It gave me the energy I needed to start excersizing. I am able to cut out the junk food. I also learned that breakfast is very important. It helps you lose weight, and keeps you "good" the rest of the day. I hope this has helped. I have been doing this for almost a month now. The loss isn't very fast, I have lost 15 lbs. But I was unable to lose weight in my current situation. Good luck!
    ace56 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 10:41 AM
    Well physical activity is a number one I mean you need to push yourself to levels you have never pushed before. Being overweight is lacking activity and healthy food habits, self control from your own self is probably the hardest thing but yeah I don't think any much drug is going to help you its dedication to accomplishing something that matters to you because if it does it will show effort never goes unseen. Have faith be positive. And don't give up you have a huge life in front of you don't let weight bring you down.!
    pjburrell Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 03:09 PM
    Actually the phentermine is a Godsend for me. I strongly recommend it. It helps you achieve the healthy eating and physical activity goals. Ace56, if you haven't tried it, don't judge it.
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 03:29 PM
    MyPyramid.gov - United States Department of Agriculture - Home look around on this site there is some really good information on here to help you lose weight designed for your age ,height ,weight and gender. Also water and sleep is vey important to your health. You have to get enough of both for your body to function properly. Bodies that do not function properly and are starved slow down and do not use as many calories. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to lose weight [ 4 Answers ]

I am 31yrs old and now topping the scales at 400lbs. I have tried everything and am now once again going to weight watchers. Does anyone have a success story that they could share about what they did or how they overcame the weight battle?

Help me lose it [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I'm brandon and I'm 15. Now I play football and I want to get into rele good shape. Im 5'9 and 160 pounds. I work out and have muscle but I still am not happy with my body. My stomach seems to get huge every time I eat the littlest things and I dotn want to end up making myself throw up just...

Why did he lose it? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey there, my boy and I have been together for a long time, I am 18 and he is 19... there was a situation which I am confused about... sex has never been a topic for him and I until now, we have never had sex or oral sex besides the whole dry sex thing where clothes stay on... the other night when...

I'm going to lose her, how do we get through this? [ 2 Answers ]

I am 28 and my girlfriend is 25. I have been in a relationship for over three years with my girlfriend and I love her to bits but I have a problem with myself in that I keep going behind her back to go on gay or bi chat sites, not to meet anyone but to chat and arrange a meet but never can go...

Will I lose more weight [ 4 Answers ]

If I eat only Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner and drink lots of water and do 3 30min of exercise will I lose more weight?

View more questions Search