Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    staremonkey Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 04:30 PM
    Full disclosure
    Okay I have the husband who has cheated for past 7 years. He insists that she not only was NOTHING to him but that he broke it off with her. I just found a journal that he was keeping that shows that he obsessively kept track of when he called her when she called him, his suspicion of HER and his observations about phone sex, where they went on dates, names of restaurants, hotels, etc... Question, I plan to reveal to him this new info and give him the chance to tell the truth or I call the other woman. Do you think this is wise? If he used her for 7 goddam years what would stop him from doing the same to me.
    tpreyer Posts: 34, Reputation: 3

Aug 28, 2007, 04:31 PM
    Wake up he has used you and her for seven years. To see someone for that long means he has lot's of feeling's for her. You figure it out it's in your face what more do you need to know, what more could he tell you.
    GlindaofOz Posts: 2,334, Reputation: 354
    Ultra Member

Aug 28, 2007, 04:34 PM
    Wow. What a find. It sounds like your husband has some obsessive tendencies.

Also, based on what I've seen in my life (I've had friends who have dated married men) he painted you as a cold woman who refuses him who he doesn't love but stays with due to some sense of duty or fear of losing money or some other such nonsense. I can guarantee that he told her that he was leaving you for her. I can guarantee that he said he loved her. I would also guess that he was even engaged to her especially after 7 years.

Darling, your husband is a louse. Anyone who would disrespect your marriage for 7 years is not worth your time or love.
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Aug 28, 2007, 04:44 PM
    7 years of using YOU!
    How can you trust him again?
    Sincere1 Posts: 13, Reputation: 4

Aug 28, 2007, 10:45 PM
    Your husband has cheated on you for the past 7 years, from the journal you found, you also know that he cared for her. Now you're worried if it's 'wise' to confront your husband or threaten to call the mistress?? I'm sorry, but you already must know that your marriage is a lie and this man is not a good candidate to EVER trust again.

At this point, do whatever it is that you want to do to give you some closure. If you want more details, or revenge... call the other woman. You're more likely to get the truth out of her than from your husband. Then MOVE ON. I wouldn't usually recommend that but I don't think you have anything left to salvage with this man. Your best revenge is to live a happy life and hopefully find a man that will love you like you deserve to be loved.
    inamkhan Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 29, 2007, 12:00 AM
    I think you should have to punish him and if he was cheating you for 7 years I think leave him because he was not getting enough from you so leave him is a good opinion
    tanndog Posts: 8, Reputation: 3

Aug 29, 2007, 12:26 AM
    My point is this, get a lawyer and take the journal to him. Don't tell your husband about it until you are able to move out or keep him out of the house because it is likely to turn violent. When people get caught it will, he will want the journal back because that is pretty incriminating. Divorce him! Take what you want if nothing else a chance to start again and find someone deserving of you.
    cerisa Posts: 247, Reputation: 71

Sep 4, 2007, 12:06 PM
    Stare monkey, Not only is he a cheater of rare talent, he is a stalker. Run to a reputable (?? )lawyer and take the info with you- have him make a copy, YOU keep the original in a safe place. And consider the time you wasted with him done. There are decent men in this world, You deserve better.
    Inspired Posts: 178, Reputation: 22

Sep 4, 2007, 05:14 PM
    I thought you guys got a divorce? Are you still with him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Which is better settle in full or paid in full [ 20 Answers ]

I had a discover card opened when I was a young adult with my father(about eight years ago). As of a 18 months ago he stop paying on it even though the charges were made by him. Now I'm trying to take a step towards business ventures and this and some other things are on my credit are present. I...

Disclosure statement [ 1 Answers ]

How long can a seller be liable for misrepresenting on the disclosure statement. I've purchased a house in Texas about two years ago and I believe the seller lied about a few things.

POA and disclosure of funds [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there. I am not familiar with what exactly a POA can do prior to and at the time of death for the person they are representing. For example, I have heard different stories as to what my mothers assets were at the time of her death. The one sister has had POA for quite sometime and was...

Home disclosure statement [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a home 7 years & I have now found out that the owner at that time did not disclose that he had foundation work done on the home, I now have 5000.00 worth of foundation work to be done possibly due to the previous owner not doning a complete job when he had ram jack out to do some repair...

Unlawful Disclosure of Information? [ 2 Answers ]

I am in the Commonwealth of Virginia. Im not sure as to what my legal actions could beif there are any, could someone please enlighten me? My employer disclosed criminal history information to a previous employer without my consent. I worked for this company for 20 years, then I resigned,...

View more questions Search