Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rankrank55 Posts: 1,259, Reputation: 177
    Ultra Member

Jul 26, 2007, 09:46 PM
    Yeah salting them works but that means yeah got to go slug hunting... arrgh
    Treeny Posts: 229, Reputation: 20

Aug 30, 2007, 02:52 PM
    We used to pour salt on them and watch them dissolve!
    Then again we did a lot of weird stuff for fun when we were kids!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Playboy girlfirend problem.. Real problem [ 14 Answers ]

I have this new girlfriend.. that I really, really like (more than any other). She seems really nice... she was wearing everything of the "playboy" (earrings, bag, shirt, etc, etc) brand name / merchandise. I thought it was cute and a one time thing. Until I saw her bedroom.. It was 100%...

Problem [ 5 Answers ]

Umm hey I'm am complety over weight I dunt usually umm tell people how much I weigh but since... I need help reall help I have to say I'm 13 years old plus I am 139 and I alwayz lose weight only up 2 137 then I gain it bac its just like evryday the same thing plus I just can't take it no more I...

Windows 98 Problem/Port Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I have a laptop with W98. I also have a double problem. First, Many times when I start the machine up and see the screen, the mouse cursor goes haywire and the screen is blinking all over the place. I then unplug the mouse adaptor from the port and replug it in, then restart the machine(all this...

1995 Altima Idleing problem Knock & O2 sensor, EGR Flow Problem [ 1 Answers ]

I have 1995 Nissan Altima with 67,000 miles. When the car is idleing when I start it or when it is at a red light the rpm's go from 6000 to 9000. It sounds like I am reving the engine. The engine sounds fine when I am driving the car ( rpm's are consitent). I went to AutoZone the read out errors...

Green Lee Slug O Buster Knockout [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone out there used this knockout to punch a hole in a 18 gauge stainless steel kitchen sink? Thank you...

View more questions Search