Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jordyx2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 01:29 PM
    What do guys really like in girls
    What do guys truly like in girls? I mean, I've read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.
    alanalov Posts: 88, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2007, 01:32 PM
    Lol it happens. So what do your guy friends like in girls?
    jordyx2 Posts: 21, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 01:37 PM
    I don't know just like some want to go to the movies but some want to play video games its really weird and I can't figure out how to define what the boy I like likes doing its confusing...
    huno Posts: 336, Reputation: 75

Jul 8, 2007, 07:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jordyx2
    what do guys truly like in girls? I mean, ive read in magazines that guys like a lot of stuff but all my guy friends act totally different from what the magazine says.
    What do guys truly like in girls? Well, it depends on the guy. I like to classify guys into two types:

Class "A" guys are those that look for long-term relationships (either a simple BF/GF type of thing, or potentially looking for marriage). These guys primarily are concerned with who the girl is and how she fits into his life. For instance, if the guy is fun-loving, likes to party and mainly concerned with having fun, then he'll look for a girl who's funny, smiles a lot, maybe a little flirty (but primarily with him and not every other guy), and just generally sees things positively. Or if the guy is quieter, maybe more goal-oriented, he wants a girl who's intelligent, supportive, independent and maybe a bit demure. That doesn't mean she shouldn't like to have fun, of course, but it's just that the emphasis may be on calmer, quieter ways of having fun.

I think generally for all these kinds of long-term commitment guys, the girl should just be simple, funny, bright and cheerful. Girls bring joy to the world in many ways. It's good when they play that role.

Now we move on to Class "B" guys, and these guys look for short-term (sexual) relationships... these guys want to get their groove on right now and it doesn't really matter who she is. They want to know what she is: is she easy? Slutty? Horny? Will she do him tonight? If not, does she have any friends that will? For these girls, the guy's only concern is how fast he can get her into bed. In this case, the girl should be wild, carefree and wear as little clothing as possible--in fact, shorter, tighter, leather is the order of the day here. Ideally, these girls wouldn't think twice of going on "Girls Gone Wild" and have no problem kissing another girl and pissing off Dad just to get some frat boy horny.

For these purposes, you don't really have to be anything but naked.

--huno

P.S.: okay, the above was a huge generalization... though I do believe in the first description I wrote. Girls are great when they're happy, smiling and funny.
    tyler56 Posts: 5, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2008, 07:57 PM
    We like a girl who's not shy or wants to go somewhere with them
    Simple Asian Posts: 302, Reputation: 13

Feb 13, 2008, 11:12 PM
    well I don't no how about other guys... but for me ? ^^ >... it just like a girl that simple and clear... that speak their mind ^^... lol...

but most of the guys also like that.. I think... we just go for the nice guys ^^ lol...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What kind of girls do guys like [ 27 Answers ]

I really don't know this question because some women I think are not decent and kind-hearted, but guys like them. So, do guys like those who looks sexy, or beautiful, despite the possibility that they might be not kind-hearted people? I doubt there are different values or standards between...

Hey me girls and guys [ 7 Answers ]

OK I like this girl a lot and I'm going to hang out with her at her houes her parints are going o be gone so you I want to do stuff with her and I kind of shy with making the 1st move can some help me tell me some think that will like how should I make a move on her?? :confused: undefined

I am a balding guy, will 'pretty' girls avoid me? [ 17 Answers ]

Ok. I have a question that most of you will probably laugh at because it is pretty superficial. Anyway, now that I'm in the dating scene after my relationship ended two months ago, I'm very worried! I'm 28 and losing my hair at a rapid pace! Now let me give you a little background before I pose...

Help please guys and girls! [ 17 Answers ]

Hello everyone I am still here and haven't posted anything here so I don't have too much reputation but I still need some help from you people here please help me OK! I don't understand why this girls still wants to keep in contact with me when we been separated for 4 months now! If I don't call...

View more questions Search