Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2007, 11:39 AM
    Love, is it real
    Hi I'm thirteen and I have been mad about this lad for about a year, I kept telling myself it was just a stupid crush and that it would pass... I mean I have a boyfriend but I have recently started having feelings for this other lad again surely this means something... someone help! It hurts thinking about him all the time...
    Troubled Teen 13 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2007, 09:37 AM
    Hi shy_gal
    You just got to tell yourself is it true love with your boyfriend?
    Good luck
    I hope you find the answer soon
    BFFL
    Troubled Teen 13 x
    victoria_mitchell Posts: 242, Reputation: 32

Jul 10, 2007, 03:04 PM
    This is what I commented to another post on here not too long ago and I believe it applys to you as well...

"First of all no 13 year old needs to be crying over a boy you have years and years to do that (trust me) Secondly you can not possibly expect a 13 year old boy or any guy under 20 to take anything seriously especially a girl. We mature alot faster than guys sweetie, so maybe in a few years he'll be more interested. So for now dry your eyes and be HAPPY that you are single, like I said before there are plenty of years to cry over guys and being single."
    rockerchick_682 Posts: 496, Reputation: 72

Jul 12, 2007, 08:16 PM
    Like everyone else has said, don't worry about it, you will find out what love is eventually, unfortunately from heartbreak, but who knows? Love is real, too real

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do you think real love is? [ 31 Answers ]

I just want to hear everyone's opinions. To me is being completely selfless to that one person and to do anything to make that person happy.

Real love or puppy love [ 11 Answers ]

I was wondering if the love I feel for this boy is actually true love. The thing is that I'm only 16 and I have fallen deep for this 17year old boy. We went out for a couple of months and we still talk. He recently told me he still thinks about me and his friend tells me he still likes me. However...

What is real love? [ 16 Answers ]

I have been married 3 years but with him for about 8years and I am so confused how does a person know what to do with mixed up feeling and I feel strong and everything, anyway we have been through so much stuff and I am only 23 years old when we were 1st together I chaeted on hime while he was in...

I love him but breaking up seems real? [ 5 Answers ]

OK me and my boyfriend live together and I love him to death but lately we've been fighting a lot. He's never hurt me physically but when he's mad he says all these mean things and now he 's threatening to kick me out just because I don't feel comfortable with him walking around the house with just...

View more questions Search