Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    animedude09 Posts: 10, Reputation: 3

Jul 8, 2007, 11:11 AM
    My step dad
    So about five years ago my parents split up. I was devastated and really never got over the fact that I would see them two together ever again. But since then I have stayed with my dad, and my mom moved out (whom I was closest with out of the two). She hasn't been stable in her address, she has move over 30 times in these past five years, and last year she got married. Now I didn't even know that they got married until I came home from school one day and then she told me and my brother. We let jump to this past two weeks. I stayed at my mom's right before I went on vacation with my dad so that I could see here, since I wouldn't see her in a week. So on that night her and my step dad got into this huge fight, which I heard most of it. Later on they said that it was his drinking problem and that it was going to stop, but I am very skeptical. I have not heard anyone stop cold turkey if they have a problem/addiction. Well lets jump again to today. I am back from vacation and have seen my mom a total of 3 hours in 3 days, she asked me if I wanted to go to her house, but I told her that I didn't want to because I wouldn't feel comfortable. But now I am feeling really guilty that I would rather feel comfortable than spend time with my mom, which I haven't seen in a long time. Am I in the wrong here? She did tell me that she understood but I can't help for feeling horrible. What should I do?
    shy_girl Posts: 18, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2007, 11:27 AM
    Well I allways feel guilty for things I say or do to my mom... its only natural to , I mean she is your mom after all. If she says she understands, then I guess she understands I'm sure if she had a problem with you not going to see her then she would say so , after all moms are over honest so I see why she wouldn't say otherwise. I no this isn't the most hopefull answer but I noticed u had no replies to your question and felt like making u feel a little better.
    x.x.x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Step by step needed to become and operate as a Talent Agent [ 17 Answers ]

Hi, I am interested in operating a Talent agency of my own, and would appreciate any information on where to begin the process. I know I need to get licensed and a surety bond in the amount of $50,000 according to the new standards, but I need to know where to go to get the application for...

Bio father ran away step dad wants it all [ 4 Answers ]

:mad: OK well 7 yrs ago I had a wonderful little boy well long story short bio-dad said see you sense then its just been my son and I then 1 1/2 I got married to this wonderful man that has taken on the daddy role and I couldn't ask for a better father for my son, now my hubby wants to make him his...

My dad [ 4 Answers ]

I hate my dad th gets so annoying.:mad:

How to partition a hard drive step by step? [ 2 Answers ]

Downloaded a program and it formatted my hard drive. Have a 20 gig hard drive after it done this, it now reads 12 gig Can anybody help get the 20 gig back Need steps to clear this up, I don't know anything about hard drives. I'm running Xp Home on HP. Pavilion. Help

How do I tell him he might not be the dad [ 1 Answers ]

How do I tell my boyfriend of 2 years that he might not be the father?? and how do I tell my family?? They are really judgemental... should I wait until after the baby is born to tell everyone??

View more questions Search