Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2007, 06:47 AM
    I hope it is good news for you, but as I was reading, it sounded like your body just returning to normal. It has only been about a month since your miscarriage right? When I had mine last year, it took about 3 months for my body to return to normal (which happened to be exactly how long my doctor said to wait until trying again) we didn't start trying again until January of this year. But I was farther along than you, and mine was a result of an accident, so its not really apples to apples, I just thought I would throw that in there so you don't get frustratd... but I am really hoping that things go for the best for you. :) good luck Hun.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can you get pregnant after your period? [ 9 Answers ]

Is it possible to get pregnant if you have sex the day after you have finished your period?? or the fist couple of days after??

Not Pregnant No Period [ 12 Answers ]

I am kind of worried. I am already 31 days late and no period. My last period was 61 days ago. I tood 2 PT but Negative and went to the doct and the blood test came out negative. So I guess I'm not pregnant but no period. I was wondering what could be wrong with me. Is there something natural I can...

Odd period [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I'm on my first period and it's the fith day and it still hasn't stopped but it didn't bleed all through last night but its started bleeding again this morning, is that normal?

Odd Period and Symptoms [ 3 Answers ]

I have always had regular 29 day periods with 4 days bleeding and one day spotting. This month it was quite different. I had 4 days light spotting with 2 days medium blood flow then 4 more days light spotting. This is the first irregular period I can remember. Could this be a sign of pregnancy...

View more questions Search