Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vickyerexx Posts: 16, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 10:03 AM
    I want to dance!
    Hi,
    Im only 12 but I really want to dance. I have been to the beyonce experience concert and I would love to be a dancer like her backing ones. I don't know much about dancing but I feel like I can dance I've shown nearly all my family and they all said I'm good. When I dance I feel good about it. The question is where do I start? How do I become a dancer??
    HELP ME!! 1
    Ps. The dancing is disco/hiphop
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 10:08 AM
    Basically you start at dance school, here in the uk if its something you really want to do and are extreamly good at the place to be is sylvia youngs school of dance in london but it costs the absolute earth unless of course you get scholership.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jul 8, 2007, 10:33 AM
    Get involved in other movement groups, like an exercise class, cheerleading, dancing of all kinds, acrobatics--to build and tone your muscles and teach your body how to move smoothly in all sorts of ways. Start saving money for dance class as CBW mentioned.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Asking her to the dance [ 54 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 15 and there's a girl I want to ask to the sophomore dance but I don't know if she will go with me. I don't want to just go ask her because I want to try to have the best opportunity for her to say yes because I really like her a lot. We are kind of friends, I'm also friends with some of...

The Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Please Guys AND Girls answer this question I need a lot of help in little time!! Okay our winter dance is coming up NEXT weekend. I know my friend will ask me to dance. I want to say yes, but I have a problem. I have no idea HOW to dance. Ive never danced with anyone before, so what...

DDR Dance Dance Revolution question [ 2 Answers ]

I have a question regarding DDR but first let me set the stage for my knowledge and expectations. First, I'm no gamer by ANY stretch of the imagination. I played Zork in College and once in a blue moon I'll play frogger. But if I'm interested in something I usually try not to let cost get in...

Which dance is The Dance [ 1 Answers ]

Who is the artist of the song "The Dance" sometimes people call it, Let the music play... The first line is, He tried pretending the dance is just a dance But I see, he's dancing his way back to me.

Dance [ 2 Answers ]

Which is the oldest dance we know?

View more questions Search