Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 8, 2007, 09:20 AM
    Questions for fellow Starseeds
    Never mind. :P
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 8, 2007, 09:46 AM
    Sorry I am a earthling and I don't do drugs, I wouldn't know what you are talking about.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 8, 2007, 09:55 AM
    My grandkids wear pillow cases as capes and play super hero. Thank God they can't fly.
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2007, 10:01 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieMama
    I wish I was like you, easily amused…
    Hello Pixie,

I'm not THAT easily amused.

excon

Jul 8, 2007, 11:05 AM
    So, let me say this... this is a Spirituality board. What I am speaking about refers to MY spiritual path. And although people like me tend to be in the minority rather then majority, I thought posting this here would lead to others who were tapped into the same wavelength. I guess it's what you people would refer to as "new age" thinking or something silly like that? Before attacking me or making wise cracks why not do a Google search and first find out what a starseed is before you post a response to a post titled "questions for fellow starseeds". Or umm... try looking up Indigo Children, Crystal Children, etc and have a clue what I'm talking about first. I don't sit there and give you wise cracks or bash you or accuse you of being on drugs for your beliefs about a man who walked on water and rose from the dead, so if you can't relate, can you AT LEAST have a little respect for the fact that some people have different thoughts/beliefs/spiritual paths then you do?
    ordinaryguy Posts: 1,790, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 11:07 AM
    Ode: Intimations of Immortality

Our birth is but a sleep and a forgetting:
    The Soul that rises with us, our life's Star,
    Hath had elsewhere its setting,
    And cometh from afar:
    Not in entire forgetfulness,
    And not in utter nakedness,
    But trailing clouds of glory do we come
    From God, who is our home:
    Heaven lies about us in our infancy!
    Shades of the prison-house begin to close
    Upon the growing Boy,
    But He beholds the light, and whence it flows,
    He sees it in his joy;
    The Youth, who daily farther from the east
    Must travel, still is Nature's Priest,
    And by the vision splendid
    Is on his way attended;
    At length the Man perceives it die away,
    And fade into the light of common day.

--William Wordsworth

Jul 8, 2007, 02:22 PM
    Ok I read up and watched some video's on YouTube. All I really got was you base your "religion" on a science fiction comic book. It all reminds me of the heaven's gate cult. Good luck with that. YouTube - Starseed seeking Starseeds to awaken.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 04:15 PM
    So, let me say this...this is a Spirituality board. What I am speaking about refers to MY spiritual path. And although people like me tend to be in the minority rather then majority, I thought posting this here would lead to others who were tapped into the same wavelength.
    As you've found out, posting here leads to anybody who wants to comment saying whatever they want to say about whatever you posted.
    I guess it's what you people would refer to as "new age" thinking or something silly like that? Before attacking me or making wise cracks why not do a google search and first find out what a starseed is before you post a responce to a post titled "questions for fellow starseeds". Or umm...try looking up Indigo Children, Crystal Children, etc and have a clue what I'm talking about first. I don't sit there and give you wise cracks or bash you or accuse you of being on drugs for your beliefs about a man who walked on water and rose from the dead, so if you can't relate, can you AT LEAST have a little respect for the fact that some people have different thoughts/beliefs/spiritual paths then you do?
    As far as I know, I'm not a starseed or an indigo child or a crystal child. I'm just an ordinary guy. I'm always skeptical of theories that divide the world into two kinds of people. From what I can tell, in the spiritual realm everybody's unique, but nobody's special. Spiritual ideals and aspirations are essential, but making comparisons between ours and others' is as dangerous as it is irrelevant. Spiritual pride was Lucifer's first mistake.

Jul 8, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Stonewilder: I do not believe in religion. I do not have a religion. I do not believe in "god" or "satan". I do not read science fiction, nor do I base anything I believe in on what I read in books (least of all comic books - LOL). However, I believe that everyone must find what feels right for THEM. Hence the reason I don't go around telling people how their beliefs are silly nonsense or about how the bible was written by kings to control their people better with fear of damned nation mumbo jumbo. Live and let live. Everyone has their differences and I simply was wondering if others had memories like the ones I've had of before coming down to earth for this incarnation. Forgive me for thinking that on a spiritual board there would be a little more open-mindedness then what it seems to be.

Have a nice day!

PS: Youtube is full of nonsense. I don't ever "research" or look stuff up on there save for maybe a few music videos from some 90's bands I like.
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Forgive me for thinking that on a spiritual board there would be a little more open-mindedness then what it seems to be.
    You're forgiven, of course, but where would you get such an idea in the first place?
    as far as Luicfer's mistakes... completely irrelevant to me, as "devil" plays no part my existence.
    Maybe not, but the story is instructive nonetheless, don't you think? He wasn't a devil yet when he made that first mistake, he was just a smug archangel.

Jul 9, 2007, 03:56 PM
    I'm not trying to push my religion on you, heck I don't really have one though I do believe in God, Jesus etc. I am very open minded in most cases and do believe that a person has a right to believe as they choose. I went to many different sites on Starseeds and I'm sorry it's just the most utterly ridiculous thing I have ever heard of. I'm sorry that is just how I feel. As with kids saying strange things, they all do that. My son told me when he was three he remembered coming out of me and he was scared because an alien (doctor) was pulling on him. It was strange but it was just the imagination of a normal 3 year old.
    magprob Posts: 1,877, Reputation: 300
    Ultra Member

Jul 9, 2007, 07:12 PM
    These star seeds or indigo children or what ever they call themselves are the Demons that fell from heaven in the great battle with the Dragon and are being reincarnated on earth in preparation for the coming battle called Armageddon. They think they are special in the fact that they deny Christ, (They call him an Alien) and worship all that is evil.
    Pixie Mama, you fancy yourself as spiritual but all I have seen is a person that strikes out at everyone that disagrees with you. That tells me you are a POSER!

Jul 11, 2007, 10:10 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    These star seeds or indigo children or what ever they call themselves are the Demons that fell from heaven in the great battle with the Dragon and are being reincarnated on earth in preperation for the comming battle called Armageddon. They think they are special in the fact that they deny Christ, (They call him an Alien) and worship all that is evil.
    Pixie Mama, you fancy yourself as spiritual but all I have seen is a person that strikes out at everyone that disagrees with you. That tells me you are a POSER!
    LOL. Oh, yes. You're right. I'm a demon! LOL! :rolleyes:

Actually, I think the being you call Christ was a highly evovled being, very enlightened... not one who came down to earth to be revered as a "god" and when said "follow me" didn't mean WORSHIP me, but rather, follow my example in how to treat your fellow man and the planet. And... far as I can tell, the majority of people have not done so. Look at the horrible things that are done in his name. People think it's okay to commit henious crimes so long as they "accept" Jesus in their hearts before they die, they'll be forgiven and allowed into the gates of heaven. People who claim to be "men of God" go and molest little boys and see no problem with it because they love Jesus so they'll be forgiven. Yeah, sorry, but I just don't see how this line of thinking makes sense or is excuseable and okay. I deny Christ as any sort of god or god like being. But I never said I denied that he existed on this planet. And yes, I do believe that souls (or whatever you may call the life force energy) do exist on other planets. To think that earth is the only planet with life like there is here is ridiculous because the Universe is HUGE!

You can feel free to disagree with me. It doesn't bother me. I don't "strike out" at everyone who disagrees with me. But I will defend myself if I feel as though as I am being attacked for having a different belief of point of view. If that makes me a "poser" in your eyes, so be it. Then again I haven't heard people calling people posers since middle school. Are you 12?
    TigersEye Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jul 12, 2007, 06:17 PM
    Hi Pixiemama,

I greatly admire your answers to the people on this thread. I'm an Indigo and would very much like to chat with you about it. I'm new to this site and tried to send you an email, but it says you've disallowed emails (understandable, it would seem, from the responses on this forum). I'd love to share some experiences with you and hopefully vice versa. (PS, I love "Imagine".)

Jul 13, 2007, 06:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by magprob
    These star seeds or indigo children or what ever they call themselves are the Demons that fell from heaven in the great battle with the Dragon and are being reincarnated on earth in preperation for the comming battle called Armageddon.

Ok I would agree that her believe is fare fetched... even a little crazy, but where does it say in the Bible what you are saying?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 13, 2007, 06:56 PM
    There are more books than the bible.
    TigersEye Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2007, 07:15 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    Why bother? They'll never believe it.
    jillianleab Posts: 1,194, Reputation: 279
    Ultra Member

Jul 13, 2007, 07:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by stonewilder
    Ok I would agree that her believe is fare fetched...even a little crazy, but where does it say in the Bible what you are saying?
    Is it any more far fetched than any other religion? Think about it...

Jul 14, 2007, 10:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by TigersEye
    Why bother? They'll never believe it.

Ok, what book at all says that?

Jul 14, 2007, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman

Agreed. So what book says that?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes for a J1 non-enrolled fellow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came in the USA last year just for 6 months (April-October 2005) as a non-enrolled fellow (University of Miami) and with a J1 visa. I had the salary from my Italian university and I received here just a little amount of money to increase my salary. I paid the isurance also so my question is:...

In dire need of you help here from all of my fellow members [ 12 Answers ]

Is there a way to get a list of Child Physiatrist in New Jersey and if possible a listing of what they deal with, my daughter and I have been every where, most of them are quack, switching medications and messing around her diagnoses none really helping us, only making her feel worse. I want the...

View more questions Search