Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    TigersEye Posts: 7, Reputation: 3

Jul 14, 2007, 11:05 AM
    Stonewilder, Please read "The Indigo Children", and at least two books from the Kryon series, so you'll be up to speed before coming back and posting.
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 14, 2007, 03:00 PM
    Um, yeah. I accept that to most people my beliefs may be a little "out there" and not make sense to you. That does work both ways though, and likewise, your beliefs seem far fetched and crazy as far as I'm concerned as well. Just because the majority of people would agree with you and disagree with me doesn't make them "right". How do any of us know we're right? I think "right" and "wrong" are relative terms and what's right for you may not be right for everyone. As soon as humans come to understand and accept that, I think the world will be much more at peace then it currently is.

Stonewilder: I don't think there is any book that says that at all. I think he was just pulling those ideas out his a**. I too would like to know what his "sources" are, but nothing I have ever stumbbled upon have said any such thing. Demons are the furtherest thing from it. Which says to me he clearly has no idea what he's talking about regarding this subject.

Jul 14, 2007, 03:48 PM
    PixieMama: Lee Carroll is a neat man! And apparently quite modest. I think he's a wonderful channel for our people ;)
    PixieMama Posts: 68, Reputation: 8

Jul 14, 2007, 03:50 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by TigersEye
    Hi Pixiemama,

I greatly admire your answers to the people on this thread. I'm an Indigo and would very much like to chat with you about it. I'm new to this site and tried to send you an email, but it says you've disallowed emails (understandable, it would seem, from the responses on this forum). I'd love to share some experiences with you and hopefully vice versa. (PS, I love "Imagine".)
    I sent you a private message. Check your profile. You should see a message from me. ;)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jul 14, 2007, 04:17 PM
    OK
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 14, 2007, 05:10 PM
    Stonewilder, Please read "The Indigo Children", and at least two books from the Kryon series, so you'll be up to speed before coming back and posting.

I read and watch enough videos on the subject and found nothing impressing or different about these kids, or at least nothing I have any reason to think wasn't taught to them by their parents.

Jul 14, 2007, 05:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PixieMama
    Um, yeah. I accept that to most people my beliefs may be a little "out there" and not make sense to you. That does work both ways though, and likewise, your beliefs seem far fetched and crazy as far as I'm concerned as well. Just because the majority of people would agree with you and disagree with me doesn't make them "right". How do any of us know we're right? I think "right" and "wrong" are relative terms and what's right for you may not be right for everyone. As soon as humans come to understand and accept that, I think the world will be much more at peace then it currently is.

Stonewilder: I don't think there is any book that says that at all. I think he was just pulling those ideas out his a**. I too would like to know what his "sources" are, but nothing I have ever stumbbled upon have said any such thing. Demons are the furtherest thing from it. Which says to me he clearly has no idea what he's talking about regarding this subject.

Your believe might be ridicules to me but I don't think it makes you a demon. As far as I'm concerned what he said is just as strange and "out there" as what you said. At least we do agree that he is talking out his a**.

Jul 14, 2007, 05:38 PM
    Stonewilder, That's fine, objectively put. However, living the experience of an Indigo is quite a different story. I can tell you there's quite a lot that's different about it, but if you don't experience it, you can't understand. You can scrutinize us objectively, the same way you can observe black people, or blind people, or any other "strange" minority like such- but until you live a blind person, black person, or Indigo person, you really can't know.

But for the record, my family members weren't spiritual people at all. They are conservative Christian fundamentalists, and never raised or taught me in any way to be spiritual (except to pray to God). I was born 'weird" as they fondly noted.

Jul 14, 2007, 05:51 PM
    Stonewilder, That's fine, objectively put. However, living the experience of an Indigo is quite a different story. I can tell you there's quite a lot that's different about it, but if you don't experience it, you can't understand. You can scrutinize us objectively, the same way you can observe black people, or blind people, or any other "strange" minority like such- but until you live a blind person, black person, or Indigo person, you really can't know.

But for the record, my family members weren't spiritual people at all. They are conservative Christian fundamentalists, and never raised or taught me in any way to be spiritual (except to pray to God). I was born 'weird" as they fondly noted.

Ok that's not a good example since I don't find black or blind people to be strange.

Jul 14, 2007, 06:18 PM
    Stonewilder, exactly- that was my point. :) I don't find Indigos to be strange, but we are different. However, many people do find us strange- the same way many white people unfortunately may find blacks to be strange, and some are afraid of them. Many people are afraid of blind people. (The fear of black people is Negrophobia. There's no label that I know of for the fear of blind people.) My point is, everyone has different viewpoints- and to us Indigos, we're not strange!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Taxes for a J1 non-enrolled fellow [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I came in the USA last year just for 6 months (April-October 2005) as a non-enrolled fellow (University of Miami) and with a J1 visa. I had the salary from my Italian university and I received here just a little amount of money to increase my salary. I paid the isurance also so my question is:...

In dire need of you help here from all of my fellow members [ 12 Answers ]

Is there a way to get a list of Child Physiatrist in New Jersey and if possible a listing of what they deal with, my daughter and I have been every where, most of them are quack, switching medications and messing around her diagnoses none really helping us, only making her feel worse. I want the...

View more questions Search