Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frankie frog Posts: 6, Reputation: 0

Jul 8, 2007, 08:26 AM
    Smoking
    I have given up smoking for a week and I am dying for a fag shall I have one?? Or shall I continue to eat my nails. If so does anyone have a spare hand
    Moomin Posts: 167, Reputation: 19

Jul 8, 2007, 08:29 AM
    If you are quitting because you want to then I feel it's your decision.
    However if you are quitting for a loved one, in my experience it rarely (or never) works!
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:29 AM
    No, don't have a cigarette. You can chew gum or chew raw vegetables or go for a walk or do many things - but do not have another cigarette. It does get better.
    templelane Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 227
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:30 AM
    No! Keep at it - read this website instead and be thankful you are ridding your body of all this ****
    Cigarette Additives, Carcinogens and Chemicals Lists
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:58 AM
    Hello frankie:

I've given up lots of addictions. Cigarettes were the hardest. But, you're already over the hump... The physical addictive properties of tobacco wear off in two to three days.

Besides, cigarettes are a poison that kills virtually EVERYBODY who uses it. You'd be better off shooting heroin. Other than an overdose, smack doesn't kill you. Becha that's something your DEA wouldn't like you to know.

excon
    stonewilder Posts: 420, Reputation: 99

Jul 8, 2007, 10:11 AM
    Good for you! Don't start back smoking! I would offer you my finger nails but I like then just the way they are but you can shew my toenails, they need to be trimmed any way. Stay strong and good luck!
    curlybenswife Posts: 2,477, Reputation: 267
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 10:14 AM
    No way don't you dare your doing so so well heads up to you sweety keep it up, you can always come join us in the wittering corner if you would like to sound off at any point.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Smoking . [ 18 Answers ]

Hi Ino I Have Wrote Aload Of Topics And Shouldn't Attempt All These Things At Once But I Spend So Much Money On Cigs And Im 15 I Need Help Stopping What's The Easyiest Way Possible Please Help , Sorry If This Is In The Wrote Section

I need your help with smoking [ 1646 Answers ]

Well I haven't had a cigi since 8am this morning it was the last one now I've tried on numerous occasions to quit smoking and I'm just not flipping strong enough to do it I always cave in. Now I know there's no easy way to do this and I have to admit boy am I feeling dizzy and funny but I can't...

Smoking [ 21 Answers ]

Is smoking dope every day bad for you? More bad than smoking cigarettes?

Smoking and drinking [ 2 Answers ]

All of my siblings and my parents smoke and drink. I'm always around them and I can't stand the smell of smoke. I do I get them to stop amoking and drinking?:confused:

View more questions Search