Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    2007goji Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 07:54 AM
    email error
    The host 'smtp' could not be found. Please verify that you have entered the server name correctly. Account: 'http', Server: 'smtp', Protocol: SMTP, Port: 25, Secure(SSL): No, Socket Error: 11001, Error Number: 0x800CCC0D
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 8, 2007, 08:31 AM
    OK so that error message is saying:
    CHECK YOUR OUT GOING E-MAIL SETTINGS.

Have you done this?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Email Our troops and be email pen pals [ 6 Answers ]

Does anyone know how we can email our women and men serving our country. I think it would be great to have overseas pen pals. To be able to talk to them, and let them know we support them . And give the other people to talk to state side.

Oracle Error 12560:tns Protocol Adapter Error [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, Whenever I try to log in using SCOTT/TIGER userid, I get the error "ORA ERROR 12560:TNS PROTOCOL ADAPTER ERROR". I tried starting the listener from administration-> services, but still the problem persists. Can you please suggest a solution?

Printing Error-Script Error [ 1 Answers ]

When I try to print a window pops up: Internet Explorer Script Error Line:1174 I have tried several things: Quick Restore, checked Script debugging box.

Email password error [ 1 Answers ]

When I log on to my email account we have two [email protected] and [email protected] when I go to send and receive margiecosker is OK but it keeps coming up with the box confirm passsword which I confirm and then it just keeps coming back and back and back every time I do it. It has...

Outlook Express 6 - Error 10053 email won't send [ 2 Answers ]

My email was working fine up to a few days ago. Now my Outlook Express 6 won't send email?? I get an error message error 10053, 0x800CCC0F. I have setup the same email accounts on a laptop and rec'v the same error messages while trying to send. My internet works great and receiving email is not an...

View more questions Search