Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    amedlin Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 07:20 AM
    John Deer Riding Mower
    Mower stops running when blade is engaged.
    esquire1 Posts: 2,483, Reputation: 209
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 07:43 AM
    What model is this? Sounds like a safety switch but model will help

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scott riding mower made by John Deere [ 7 Answers ]

I have a Scott Riding Mower made by John Deere I purchased 5 years ago. Now discontinued as the stores are marketing the real Green and Yellow John Deere. I need to purchase a grass baggers for the Scott unit. Will the John Deere bagger now being sold at Home Depot etc fit?

John Deer riding mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an old John Deer riding mower, 11HP engine (Model# 52707,Type 0228-01, Code 8110211).It starts great and runs fine, but after mowing grass with it for a little while it start to smoke from the bottom of the engine and starts leaking oil.Then it starts to loose power. Is the main oil seal...

John Deere Sabre riding mower [ 2 Answers ]

I need to get the back wheel off my JD Sabre mower. It looks like there is a shear pin that is holding it on after I get the big snap ring off. How do I get the pin out?

John Deere L 110 Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

I have an L 110 riding mower from John Deere and I have to charge the battery. I just bought a charger and will charge it for first time. My question is I have to know if the 12 volt battery in my mower is a wet battery, gel battery, or agm battery. Can you tell me which battery it is? Thanks!

John Deere L110 Riding Mower [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have a John Deere L110 that I purchased used about 2 months ago. I have a snow blade attachment with it and was using it. I do not have the chains and weights for this yet. My problem is I was pushing the snow and my wheels kept spinning. So I got off the mower and pulled the mower...

View more questions Search