Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    brancheex Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 8, 2007, 06:54 AM
    Action Figure
    I'm trying to find a 10 inch action figure from the mid 90's
    Mostly white and black with attachable grey armor and face plate, he came with a briefcase( I believe) and several cool looking weapons. His visor was orange and thin, he resembled a futuristic police officer

Thanks
    virgoguy Posts: 15, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2007, 09:01 PM
    Sounds a little like Action Man?
    Maybe do a search for him to see if the outfits resemble what you are after.
    frostblueICE Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 25, 2008, 02:07 AM
    I know what toy your talking about. I had it.. that's actually how I came across your thread I'm looking to buy a new one and pretty much the entire set again. The toy had like... dueling pistols where you could attach it to the thighs. I remember having other ones too from the same collection, a black one that had some kind of disc... shield like things on it's shoulder, and there was a blue one too. It was kind of a rip off power rangers in a way... I remember I bought them from KB Toys... and each toy came with a briefcase each with a different type of weapon inside... the white one came with the briefcase and then something else like a little mini-space ship or.. was it a shield? And on all of the toys their forearms lifted to reveal circuitry or something...

Please let me know if anyone finds out the name of this or any of the other toys from the collection.
    Please e-mail me at [email protected], or stupid as this may sound.. myspace! MySpace.com - Preston? - 22 - Male - San Francisco, California - www.myspace.com/frostblueice
    bobbyderrekson Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 25, 2011, 06:16 PM
    I searched the Internet like crazy to find the blue version of this toy. It was my fav childhood toy ever and I finally found what series it came from thanks partially to this old thread. Google ZAP Power force, the toys were sold in KB toys, included a weapons suitcase, fully poseable and totally awesome.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Old Action Movie [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I´m currently looking for a movie-title It´s an Actionmovie about a bunch of boys on a campingtrip in the american woods. 3 of them found a small house deep in the woods with military weapons in it. After getting back to the camp, the smugglers have killed all the other kids. While escaping...

This military action movie I can't figure what the name is [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about an ex-marine guy who is living in tahiti when he finds out that his old friend he was in the service with, is still alive in a POW camp. He is left at this camp along time ago and he was not allowed to go back and save him. I really need to know this movie its been bothering...

A call to action? [ 4 Answers ]

Over in Germany the anticapitalist and antiimperialist protests are ongoing. Today and tomorrow is "Actionday against war, militarization and torture." Other planned protests/events are: United States Social Forum Katrina Survivors Forum Free Roaming Human- Cross-Country on Foot for Wild...

What action to take [ 11 Answers ]

My tenant is late every month and it’s getting to the point where he doesn’t return a call. Not sure if he will even pay this months rent. Checks have bounced several times, his yearly contract ended, and we are now on a month to month. I live the Dade County Florida (Miami). Can I write a...

Can any action be taken [ 1 Answers ]

I just recently got a phone call at work about a judgment that I had against me in 98 over breaking a lease by leaving before my 60 day notice was up so they garnished my wages and got there money but now they are telling me that ten years later they didn't get all there money and if I want to pay...

View more questions Search