Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lacey5765 Posts: 157, Reputation: 50

Jul 7, 2007, 07:32 PM
    Has anyone lived in Okinawa recently?
    My family is considering taking a DOD job in Okinawa on the Kadena base. Does anyone have any information to help us make this decision? WE have four children ages 9-19. The two youngest are excited but I will have to sell the oldest, especially the college one. IF you have any info about housing, $ etc it would be great help. THanks
    okinawa Posts: 12, Reputation: 2

Aug 9, 2008, 09:03 PM
    Okinawa is a beautiful and SAFE place to raise kids. Kids walk the streets at night and you do not really have to worry about child predators. Housing is everywhere, I would opt to live off-base though.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Move to Okinawa? [ 1 Answers ]

I am not sure if this is the right location for this post so if not, moderator please move. I would like to get some information on living in Okinawa. My husband may have a job opportunity there and we are considering moving our family. It would be great to hear from anyone who is currently...

Okinawa Tea [ 6 Answers ]

I just received some Okinawa tea in the mail today. I was just wondering if in addition to moderate exercise (bike riding 2x a week and treadmill 20minutes a day 5x a week) and OK eating habits (lower fat diet) is it possible to lose 30 pounds fast? I read one reply that said no way it works and...

Is Okinawa tea a lax [ 2 Answers ]

How does Okinawa tea work, I taken tea's in the past and they work as a laxative, does This tea do the same

Lived in 2 states but worked in one. [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I lived and worked in VA for 8 months and then moved to NC where I bought a new home. I did not work in NC but I itemized taxes from the new home (real estate and mortgage Interest) . Do I file both states?

Lived in NJ, worked in NY [ 5 Answers ]

Hi again ATE, I worked in a company in NY for 3 months on OPT (then moved to CA). But like many other people I was living in an apartment in NJ for 2 months (1 month in friends home). All my income was from my company in NY. Should I file for only NY state or for NJ state as well? ...

View more questions Search