Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jennybean1978 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 05:08 PM
    It's About a Muskin Sand Filter!
    With in the past couple of weeks, I was given a whole pool with all the accessories that you could get, the sand filter that came with it is by Muskin leisure products. I have been looking online for any type of information on it but I have come up with nothing. There in no model# on it or serial#, nothing at all except for the sticker on the front that reads

DYNA SAND
    Sand filtering system

With the basic info on how to filter your pool. I do not know how old it is or anything. I hope someone out there can help me!!
    traderlee45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 0

May 28, 2010, 04:14 PM
    I have have a muskin pool pumpand sandfilter I forgot how to hook it up can you please help
    cinnythor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 17, 2012, 12:07 PM
    I have a muskin sand filter model # 93105 can't find the manual how much sand do I put in the filter thanks, kim

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fill Sand vs. Paver Sand [ 2 Answers ]

Is there a difference in "Fill Sand" vs. "Paver Sand"? When quoting prices for laying a patio, I'm finding that Paver sand is about 10 times the price. Will Fill sand be sufficient if packed well and laid thick enough?

Sand filter will not backwash? Any ideas why? [ 4 Answers ]

I have an older used sand filter, and a new pump hooked up to my above ground pool. We are just setting this up and cannot get it to backwash. We replaced the sand thinking that might be the problem. No luck. It has a plunger type handle at the top that says "pull out to backwash and run for at...

Sand in pool [ 1 Answers ]

My above ground pool always seems to have a sandlike substance in the bottom of the pool. I am using a sand filter for my pool... and my chlorine and ph levels are all fine.I keeps cleaning up the bottom.. and the next day it's back again. What can I do to get rid of it?:confused:

Sand filter manuals [ 1 Answers ]

I bought a used sand filter and pump for my pool. The pump in working great, but Im not sure about the sand filter . This is all new to me and Im not sure how to operate it properly does anyone know where to find the manual, It's a Muskin model # 72162-9 I haves searched and searched and can not...

Sand filter [ 1 Answers ]

After our pool is cleaned, an hour later there will be sand on the bottom of the pool again. What is the prob? :( :eek: :confused:

View more questions Search