Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rockabilly1955mama Posts: 662, Reputation: 85

Jul 7, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Boyfriend is spending the weekend with his ex.
    Hello all, I haven't been on recently. I hope you all are doing well.
    Anyway, I have a bit of a problem.

My boyfriend of 9 months is spending the weekend with his ex girlfriend. The problem is I had no idea. He told me he was going to a car show. At first I wasn't concerned. I mean, he's my boyfriend and I trust him. Well I was curious to know if he still had feelings for her (which isn't a bad thing, right? He's my boyfriend for pete shakes). I tried to get ahold of him, but he wouldn't answer my phone calls or my text messages. So, I asked his best friend whom I'm close to. He said that there is there is still strong feelings between them.

I was shoked and hurt. My boyfriend lied to me off all things just so he could run away for the weekend as spend it with his ex girlfriend.

I just don't know what to do. I won't be able to talk to him until Monday.
    Any help at all would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

XOXO:confused:
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 04:42 PM
    Oh, sweetie, after all you have been through, I am sorry for you. This is the last thing you need right now.

Now, personally, if it were me... I would kick him to the curb. Period, no questions asked. Of course, assuming that the friend is being truthful with you.

I personally would have his bags packed and ready to go when he walks through the door on Monday. (Actually I have done that)... But that is just me. I take it as I see it, and call the shots. A woman of few words (yeah right) but mighty strong actions.

You don't need this agony with everything else you have been through. Let him go back to her and concentrate on your little darling. You are way too good for this kind of foolishness from him.
    Shaunta Posts: 204, Reputation: 8

Jul 7, 2007, 06:53 PM
    Dump him... put him to the curb... if he is spending time with her still why can't he answer his phone/?? If it wasn't a big deal going with her why couldn't he tell you who he was going with?? GIRL... YOU NEED TO PUT HIM OUT!!

Jul 7, 2007, 07:33 PM
    Yeah, that's exactly what I need to do. I mean it wouldn't be THAT bad if he would have told me in the first place. But lying? Not answering his phone? Nuh uh. That doesn't cut it in my book. He's going to come home and realize his belongings are outside for a reason. ;)
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 07:37 PM
    You are a very strong woman. I have faith that you will do the right thing.

Now, had he spoken to you about it first, said he was having some "concerns," if you will, then that would be different in my book. At least he would have been honest and up front with you.

Jul 7, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Thank you my dear, that is greatly appreciated. You're a doll.

I agree. I would have liked him to be upfront about her then beating around the bush so he could have his 'fun'.
    Shows what kind of man he is I guess. I got to get out of this relationship. No if, ands, or buts about it.

No woman deserves to be lied too.
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 07:47 PM
    I really admire your strength. You are one tough cookie!!

We'd get along great if we ever met! ;) :p
    mckenzie134 Posts: 647, Reputation: 67

Jul 8, 2007, 12:04 AM
    Well he's definitely cheating and any small hint like this will ownly get wose. Ive been in your situaton except mine was an old ex girlfriend who kept going back to her ex. I was so blid by love she waseven not answering but then shd come back and say they were justhanging out and I made all the excuses for her but in the end and even now I realise what an IDIOT!! Any girlfriend or boyfriend who even mentions something like ctching up with there ex with me now has no chance. They are an ex for a reason and let me tell you if your boyfriend was so much in love with you he would not evenbe thinking of the ex!!

This is so truye of you're the one she's not in his mind. She obviously still has hinon a string..
    Honesty is the most impirtant thing in a relationship...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

About how much am I looking at spending ? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Capecod abou 1200sqft. I have central forced heat and I want to ad central air using the existing duct work. I just wanted an opinon on what range I should be looking to spend to do this. Thanks

Spending a year in the us [ 1 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me where the best skateboarding communities are in the US? We may have a chance of spending a year there and as our son is a keen skateboarder we would like to choose somewhere that would suit him as well as us.

New boyfriend, 2 kids every other weekend [ 1 Answers ]

When is a decent time frame to meet his 2 kids?

Spending time vs sex [ 7 Answers ]

When a man wants to just have sex rather than wanting to spend some quality time together... does that necessarily mean he is not interested in you and that woman should feel there is something really wrong with her that he doesn't want her for who she is but just her body... Can anyone throw some...

Ex boyfriend text me the weekend [ 5 Answers ]

Hi Everyone, I would like advice on my situation to make a long story short we were together for 3 months and he went back to his ex they were together for 2 1/2 yrs I was upset when he told me he said only for her he would be still with me and I was beter looking then her and then I meet him...

View more questions Search