Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    upsetwith neighbor Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 01:52 PM
    Neighbor won't trim brush off my property
    My neighbor has a brush not bush growing well over 3 feet onto my yard. Its very unattractive and mosquitoes love it. I have ask her to trim them. She called the police? Of course I had no Problem with them but she still has refused to clear the awful mess off my yard. It also blocks my view out of my driveway. Our street is on the same block as a school so throughout the year there is heavy traffic and many children. I politely asked for her cooperation and at time when her yard workers were there and could have easily taken care of the problem. Also she accused my of killing with chemical trees of her property. That is ridiculous as the brushes are doing great and there is nothing dead in my yard. Thanks melody wells
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 02:08 PM
    If the brush is over your property line then you have a case.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 7, 2007, 02:19 PM
    I would suggest checking what the code states where you live concerning trees or bushes that hang over another person's property. I am also wondering what the police had to say.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jul 7, 2007, 02:33 PM
    At least in this location, you merely trim any trees, brush, limbs hanging over your property line, ( just be sure you are exact on the property line)

You can even hire it done, or get a estimate and sue her for the cost of this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Craftsman Brush Wacker Starter Rope [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Craftsman 32cc Brush Wacker, Model No. 358795800. How do I install a new starter rope? Is there a manual available?

Neighbor attached to fence on our property w/out consent [ 1 Answers ]

Before we put our fence up, we asked our neighbor if he would like to share the fence line, including costs and he said yes. When the day came to erect the fence, we called the neighbor and he said he could not afford it at that time and he also wanted to change the location of where the fence...

Should I buy a wire brush for Car Rust work? [ 2 Answers ]

Someone told me that I should get a wire brush to remove the rust on my car to get it ready for rust stop, body filler etc... any of your opinions would be appreciated, as usual?! THANKS.:confused:

Type of Brush for Lab [ 4 Answers ]

Hello, What type of brush do you recommend using on a lab. He is 9 months old and we have noticed parts of his fur are turning brown. I think it is the dead hair as when I touch the hair and pull a little it just falls off. TIA

Replacing trim [ 1 Answers ]

I am in the process of replacing some of the wood trim in my home. Some areas on the sheet rock does not have 2x4 reinforcement to nail to. How would you suggest I install the trim with? It seems that when I use the trim nails they will not hold the wood flush against the sheetrock.

View more questions Search