Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Romeo_Bravo Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 11:57 AM
    Back hair unattractive?
    Hi, I am a male in his early twenties and am (already:confused: ) having back hair. I was wondering, is back hair a turn off?
    lillypopkins Posts: 26, Reputation: -1

Jul 7, 2007, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Romeo_Bravo
    Hi, I am a male in his early twenties and am (already:confused: ) having back hair. I was wondering, is back hair a turn off?
    No it wouldn't matter if you have back hair and if it did bother a person you are with then they are very shallow and you shouldn't waste your time with them. Men that wax that's a turn off
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 7, 2007, 12:35 PM
    It depends on the person you're dating. Some women like guys with back hair, some don't. If the person you're dating is turned off by your back hair, and you're comfortable with having hair on your back, then find someone that excepts you for who you are.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HOW do you get your dark hair back to blond? [ 2 Answers ]

Please help me! I dyed my hair really really dark brown almost black. And I want to dye it blond again! I've tried everything.. but my hair just keeps on getting redish color... WHAT DO I DO I NEED HELP!! PLEASE HELP ME!

My boyfriend finds me unattractive [ 12 Answers ]

Hello. I am a 22 year old female dating a 24 year old male. We have been dating for 9 months, 4 of which were long distance. My boyfriend never seems to want to have sex with me and I feel very unattractive. I tried to talk to him a couple months ago about how I feel and during the conversation...

I want my old hair back :[[ [ 2 Answers ]

Okay. So it just so happened that I dyed my hair dark brown, almost black in the summer. So I decided it would be a great idea to dye it again. So I went to the store and looked for the same hair dye(which is semi permanant) And didn't find anything but nuetral black. So I decided to dye my...

I Want My Dark Blonde Hair Back Please! [ 1 Answers ]

Okay,so I Tried Putting More Bleach Blonde Highlights In My Hair-Febuary2006 After Paying $200 At The Salon To Have Them Put In-January2006 I Turned My Pretty Highlights Orange.I Covered Them Up With A Dark Brown And Have Been Covering Them Up For The Past Year.I Buy The Darkest Brown Hair Dye From...

I want my grey hair back! [ 1 Answers ]

Hello,I am a 47 year young man and recently decided to dye my hair.My hair was a silver/grey and I went with a medium/dark brown.Also did the Just for Men beard color and am having allergic reactions to that after using it several times.What can I do to get my grey back without having to spend an...

View more questions Search