Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    babycute Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 06:18 AM
    I had my daughter.
    I had my daughter nearly 10 months ago. Over the last month she has been weaned off breast feeding and onto formula. I've started to get scared about my period not coming back. I had it for the six weeks after I had her and then two weeks later I had a light period for not even a week. Since then, I have had no bleeding. I have done a couple of home pregnancy tests and all have been negative. I am scared and don't know who to ask about this and I am far too embarrassed to talk to my doctor as we don't see eye to eye on things.

-----------------------
    Do you know about Breast cancer treatments?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 7, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Here you are saying you are NOT pregnant yet on this question (https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/womens...e-107576.html) you are saying you are which is it??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I help my 24 yr. Old daughter? [ 15 Answers ]

I don't know what to say or what to do anymore. It saddens me and it is like a heavy burden on my heart. My oldest daughter just recently got divorced (it's not actually final yet) and has moved to the west coast. We are from the Midwest. She went out there to live with an old BF of hers that...

I need help as far as treating a daughter like a daughter [ 11 Answers ]

Hello everyone, I am asking for help! I have a 33 year old daughter who it seems is always coming up with "why can't you treat me like a daughter should be treated, I have my own family and you just don't treat me like a daughter should be treated". What am I going to do here? I have been...

How to help my daughter? [ 5 Answers ]

My Daughter is eight years old and in a very bad situation her mother is not taking proper care of her. She sometimes forgets to feed her before school. My Daughter is talking with a social worker. Is this A good thing? I had her in in counseling but could not afford to keep it going. Her mother...

Looking for my Daughter [ 15 Answers ]

I have a 20 yr old daughter, Jennifer who 5 days ago disappeared, left everything in her apartment, quit her job and is helping her troubled fiancé hide from the cops. I don't know where she is and if I should call the cops or get involved. She could be in trouble. She is very naïve and trusting...

My 5 Yr. OLd Daughter [ 5 Answers ]

My daughter is 5 and in kindergarten. She has said she has kissed 2 boys from pre-k and talks about boyfriends. She always checks her privates out and even touches herself and smells it. She talks about boobs buttholes and penis's. She said she seen a penis sticking out of a photo and I looked at...

View more questions Search