Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naida Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 05:29 AM
    Movate cream
    Hey I woud like to know if you can use espharma movate cream to lighten skin colour.
    It says it is a anti inflammatory anti allergic antipruritic , my friend is using it to lighten her skin and she says that it works. I 've noticed that her skin where she has some brown spots has really where. Can anybody confirm me if I can use this cream for this purpose.
    Thanks.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 7, 2007, 07:19 AM
    Sweetie, do not use movate cream. Movate cream contains steroid and other harmful ingredients, which is dangerous for your health and skin.
    naida Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2007, 08:17 AM
    Thank you Pretty Lady for your advice.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jul 7, 2007, 10:01 AM
    You're welcome.
    mepk5 Posts: 371, Reputation: 6

Apr 28, 2009, 05:41 PM

What does it do? Did it lighten your friends skin?
    papaya123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 21, 2011, 08:20 AM
    Please don't use any harmful creams on your face just be the way you are. You are beautiful.If you want you can use meladerm cream although its expensive but it works after using it for at least two to three months you will see the difference.Dont use movate any more please
    Thanks.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Medosan Cream [ 6 Answers ]

Hi Could you please tell me where I can purchase this cream I have lupus on my face and have used it previously and found it the only cream I have used that got rid of the terrible sores that I get on my face Thank you for your time Regards Gaye

Diana Cream [ 4 Answers ]

Hi I just started using a product called Diana cream ,it's made in Lebanon and yes it has mercury in it.I've heard that it works really well,but so far my skin dosen't look any lighter. If you have used this product in the past ,how long does it take to see a difference in your complexion? It...

Esapharma movate cream [ 6 Answers ]

I do not find esapharma movate cream from shops anymore what is happenig.

Which cream is better for lighter skin?papaya cream and soap or magic cream? [ 5 Answers ]

Which one it the best papaya soap and cream or magic cream?. How long does it take to see results when using papaya soap and or cream or both together?. How long dose it take to see results when using magic cream and or soap?. Or both together?. Please e-mail me and let me know thanks...

Cream allergies? A New Cream [ 1 Answers ]

İ have just found out about this cream:Biotherm Multi Recharge.. İt claims that you will have a perfect shining skin and that it will be 83% more shiny than before. The ingredients also have caught my attention. İt is made up of Gınseng, Vitamin E, and the rest amount consists of Thermal water... İ...

View more questions Search