Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    the game Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 08:55 PM
    I'm to small
    I'm 15 years old and I only weigh 75 pounds and 5'2... I am very embarrassed because all of my friends are so much bigger I went to the doctors and said there was nothing wrong what should I do?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 09:14 PM
    You may have a very high metabolism rate. If that is so, count your lucky stars!!

If there is nothing wrong, there is nothing you need to do. Your body is a complex machine, it is doing what it needs to do to keep you healthy.
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 8, 2007, 03:04 AM
    Hey, I feel for you. I am 27 years old and I only weigh 80lbs. Don't let anyone ever tell you that you are too small to do anything! You may be little but as long as you try hard at everything you do you will gain the respect of those that it is worth being friends with. Small people have big hearts and don't quit easily. Also, due to our smaller sizes we tend to be great problem-solvers. Maybe some of the bigger kids are ashamed of their size too. I work as a sign installer on a 5 ton boom truck anywhere from 20-85 ft off the ground with the boys at my job. There have been many big men terrified to do what I do for a living and little old me is tough enough to do it. Forget the big guys and focus on you. Being small is not a bad thing. If you are a guy, it is tougher on your self-esteem than it would be for me as a woman but I know a small guy about your age here in alberta where I live and he's rising fast through the local boxing ranks because he won't quit One of my co-workers told me this movie quote after working with me for the first time: "it's not the size of the dog in the fight but the size of the fight in the dog" Remember that and check out my motto below.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Small claims [ 7 Answers ]

My car was hit back in April. Since no one was hurt, and I was in such a hurry to get where I was going, I did not call the police. I quickly jotted down the man's information myself. However, I cannot get money out of the guy. He said he would pay and now isn't. The damage is approx $400.00. ...

Small business [ 1 Answers ]

I want to open a small restaurant in San Antonio Texas .What kind of permits and where do I get them .

Small Claims [ 2 Answers ]

I am being sued for a debt. The debt is just in my name not my husbands can they garnish his wages. (I am a stay at home mom). I know they can go after bank accounts but our account is just in my husbands name. Can they go after the account if it is not in my name?

Feeling small... [ 31 Answers ]

I went to London yesterday with my boyfriend Pete, and 6 of his friends. 5 of them are going to Italy with us in September for a holiday. We also have a weekend away to France Planned over Easter. Pete and his mate Dave came up with the France Idea and incorporated me to go with them. I...

View more questions Search