Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    whit_1981 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 08:26 PM
    Lost with out him
    Me and my ex were together for 9 years we split up for 3 years and in between we now have a son that's one year old that he has never meant and it seems as if he still loves me but tries to not show it but is mean when we talk and you can tell in his voice something is up he does have a new girlfreind but he is very mean to her and tells everyone he don't love her what can I do to clear the air and so that him and I can talk
    barevalo Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 08:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by whit_1981
    me and my ex were together for 9 years we split up for 3 years and in between we now have a son thats one year old that he has never ment and it seems as if he still loves me but trys to not show it but is mean when we talk and u can tell in his voice something is up he does have a new girlfreind but he is very mean to her and tells everyone he dont love her what can i do to clear the air and so that him and i can talk
    I think that any man that disrespects a women by being mean to her isn't worth it. Especially talking about her behind her back. Also he hasn't even met his son what kind of father is that. Forget him I know 9 yrs is a lot but it's better in the end. He is probably not happy w/ himself and his life. Let him work it out on his own and if it's meant to be it will happen.
    LettuceBFrank Posts: 33, Reputation: 15

Jul 6, 2007, 09:37 PM
    It is time for you to stop identifying yourself as an ex-girlfriend and focus all of your attention on being a mom.

Ask yourself what do you want to teach your son about what healthy/respectful relationships look like between a man and a woman (and then act accordingly).

While you are pondering the above, make sure that your son's father is paying child support.

Good Luck:)
    eljay1103 Posts: 146, Reputation: 5

Jul 6, 2007, 10:31 PM
    Do you still have feelings for him? How is it that you guys talk but he has a son that he's never met? You need to make sure he's taking care of business with your
    # 1 priority... Honey you have to make yourself and your son first and let him know that...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I lost the love I felt, I lost the only thing that ever matterd [ 24 Answers ]

Wow I shouldn't even be feeling pain like this, I am so use to it! Anyway it all started 15 months ago and like a lot of heart ache and problems it started with a girl. We hooked up at a bar but I knew her before hand. She use to be with a guy I knew back in high school and since I line in such a...

Have I lost her? [ 3 Answers ]

How do I get her back? I broke off with my girlfriend of 7 yrs because we seemed to be stuck in a rut. We had both had long term marraiges. and both got divorced around the same time. When our relationship blossomed. We had a great 7 years of course there were ups and downs during it. Mainly...

Lost [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I'm 29 and I feel like I'm a mess. My major issue is confrontation. Im always getting dumped on by people, feeling like a doormat, and I feel like I don't know how to nip things in the bud and put people in their place, whether formal situations or informal. I don't know how to establish myself...

View more questions Search