Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bldforgot Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 06:52 PM
    What is the title and who sings this song?
    "I'll love you all over and over again" "Until the night closes in"
    airbats-goku Posts: 220, Reputation: 16

Jul 6, 2007, 07:11 PM
    Kiss you all over - exile

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who sings this song and what is the title? [ 10 Answers ]

I've heard this country song and unfortunately I can't remember many of the lyrics. It seems like it's a groom singing to his bride and the only part I remember is... "with flowers in your hair". The song is relatively current (past 2 yrs) and is still being played on some country radio stations.

Who sings or what is the title of this song? [ 4 Answers ]

The song is an older (70's) salsa-type song. Like Sanatana, but not them. The only lyrics I know are "I've never met a girl like you in my life. . .Mamacita",:confused:

Who sings or what's the title of this song. [ 1 Answers ]

"started out, just as frineds, never thought that we would end up like this, now my heart, was for you, can't belive that i found a love so true, you dont care for me, you dont understand, what it ment to me, when you were my man, now its over and, you dont comprehend, that there is no one no baby...

What is the title of this song and who sings it [ 5 Answers ]

I can't remember the tiltle of the song nor who sings it it is kind of old. It goes like this. Every body was kong fu fighting and it was fast as lighting.

Title of song and who sings it? [ 7 Answers ]

Acoustic song played during an episode of Beauty and the Geek, Season 3; Lyrics include: "Cause you know, the sun is gonna shine, for yours and for mine just leave it all behind... and I know when I see it in your eyes, bright side".

View more questions Search