Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Autoexec Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2005, 01:56 PM
    The weekend is out. I haven't heard from her since Thursday now. When I went away on holiday she couldn't bear the thought of not seeing me for 2 weeks now I haven't seen her for 1 week. Its ridiculous, I'm missing her. I'd love to know what she's thinking right now.

Over the week I've kind of accepted that I probably won't hear from her again, so now. If I do. It will be a bonus.

The whole should I text / not text thing is buzzing through my head again.

Im going to see how this week goes but I'm unsure.
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2005, 02:18 PM
    You're being insecure here - clingy-needy. This is what drove her away. Woman are repulsed by that. You need to learn to have other things in your life - quit thinking about her. No contact.

AND Text messaging is for WEASALS!! - Quit the text messaging. Woman want to be called. TEXTING is Wuss Boy behavior - ESPECIALLY in your spot where you drove her away.

Learn to be independent - especially early on. Woman love the chase. I know you contacted this gal WAY too much. AND it hasn't even been a week -

Give her space and it MAY rapir some of the damage you created.

I think she definitely sensed jealousy as well - woman know this.

Unfortunately you keep putting the ball in her court - bad news.

If you lay low, you will hear from her. You contact her and you STILL are NOT a challenge - she has you. Woman, initially need a chase, be in doubt - you seem to have surrendered to her WAY too early.
    Ultra Member

Jul 10, 2005, 03:14 PM
    OK - early on you can NEVER put your egss in one basket - you need to see other woman. She most likely will see one other guy. This is for the first couple months.

You can never be concerned with one gal OR you will have heartache. Early on your just getting to know each - YOU REALLY KNOW nothing gabout her - maybe she is a chaeter and doesn't care. Or has a serious boyfriend she isn't telling you about and is cheating ON HIM with you.

You have to be causcious early on - BUILD BARRIERS. Don't fall. Things can turn quickly and IF your interest level is too HIGH, you WILL make stupid mistakes - no question.

Powerful Rule of Attraction: You need to behave with the person you don't like the way you've been behaving with the person you do like. You need to behave with the person you do like the way you've been behaving with the person you don't like.

Guys especially can't be too nice - you can't buy things - FEW and far between fancy dinners. This can come later on. Woman don't want to be bought UNLESS they are looking for a Sugar Daddy - and you don't want that.

Jul 11, 2005, 01:03 AM
    Yeh its just quite hard. I had a really good weekend this weekend, went out all nights, been out with mates. I think its just a pain in the week at work, I seem ti think about her a lot. I will get over it, its just such a suddern turn its more of a shock than anything.

Friday evening all cuddled up happy on the sofa, Sunday eve all ed up.

Ah well :) Onward & Upward

Jul 11, 2005, 11:36 AM
    Hi you guys, I'm on a slight high here because I got home and my mobile which I left at home had a voicemail from her.

She's just seeing how I am and sais was seeing if id had a good weekend and that hopefully id call her back.

Now... can I call her back :p I'm sure I can but I mean this is quite important. I should be defiant really, she's called me back for a reason here, I'm not going to lay down and let her come swanning back here.

Should I just call up & chat, go with the flow play a few cheeky moves, don't get whussy & .
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2005, 11:38 AM
    DON'T CALL. Do not call. Don't call her. Do not call her while you are still on your high. Wait. Think about it tomorrow.

Jul 11, 2005, 11:43 AM
    Hehe OK TurtleGirl Chill out :)

U don't think not calling will have a negative affect though?

Jul 11, 2005, 11:45 AM
    No seriously. I'm not saying NEVER call, but don't call right now while you're all giddy. It's the only 'game' that works. It really does. Be patient. It works all the time. Good luck!

Jul 11, 2005, 12:15 PM
    Thanks for the advice as always.

Jul 11, 2005, 06:39 PM
    I actually wish someone had taken my phone away from mw once or twice in the past. It's tough, I know. But don't call yet... I'm actually (not) doing it right now... :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2005, 07:38 PM
    DO NOT CALL!! DO NOT CALL!!

THAT'S WUSS BEHAVIOR!!

DO NOT CALL!!

LESS IS MORE. Yo udon't understand woman do you. You needs to 'miss you', reflect, worry, etc. Give her time to do this - WONDER WHY YOU DID NOT CALL.

You're still not a challenge - you're being all needy IF you call her. YOU HAVE A LIFE!! I wouldn't cal lher for 2 months.

CALL HER THURSDAY. No sooner. You're deal is a little different because this was NOT a long-term-relationship - you were NEVER exclusive - you're trying to get sort of to the exclusive level.

DON'T BE INSECURE - CALL ONE OF YOUR Buddies.

I know you won't do it though.

WHEN YOU DO CALL - be very funny, light, tease her, IF she asks WHY din't you call sonner - BUST ON HER "WHY DID YOU MISS ME?" Tease - nothing serious - NO Pressure - NO ASKING DATES. TELL HER IT'S OK FOR HER TO CALL YOU - TEASE.

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!! END THE CALL EARLY!! PLEASE!! Like AFTER 10 MINUTES - BE BUSY!!

GET YOUR FREAKING POWER AND CONTROL BACK!!

AND PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD - LEARN ABOUT WOMAN AND RELATIONSHIPS!!

QUIT BEING A NICE GUY!! SYOP BEING SO AVAILABLE!!
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2005, 07:40 PM
    Just PLEASE listen to us! Don't be needy!

Jul 12, 2005, 01:41 PM
    Sorry I wimped out and called. It was a good chat, just like when we first hooked up. I finished the call on a good note as well, now I know your going to go mad but I looked at my phones log and I was on for 40mins. Sorry but we did have a lot to talk about :p and it did seem like 10mins anyway she was hinting that she had Friday free and I was like oh right cool. I think she wanted me to ask her out, no chance!
    Ultra Member

Jul 12, 2005, 02:00 PM
    Sorry, but your loss - you're officially in the friend zone.

That was a weak, insecure and needy move and she knows it.

Too bad, so sad. Stupid.

Jul 12, 2005, 02:06 PM
    Oh come on that's ridiculous! "Friend Zone" ?

We'll see eh.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Song from "The girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

In the scene when the two main characters kiss at the high school party there is a song being played. Who sings it? What is the name of the song? I have bought the soundtrack and the song is not on there. Please need some help.

Song from "the girl next door" [ 7 Answers ]

OK I need to know the name of this song... its in the movie "the girl next door" and its played right when they kiss for the first time at that house party. Its quite a popular song but I don't know the name of it.. it's a slow song and the lyrics go.. When you kiss me in the midnight street,...

Song from "the girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song that's playing at the end when he's pulling into the college? Thanks

View more questions Search