Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 5, 2005, 12:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lickemlolly
    omg lmaoooooooooo..its about time some ppl starting noticing how bad his advice is...he says he gets fanmail but i dont see how anyone would send him ANYTHING with the advice he gives
    You'd better get used to trolls. More on that here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Internet_troll
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 5, 2005, 12:22 PM
    Troll oh snap... lmaoooo rofl I nearly fell out of my seat at work laughing at these posts.. omg I can't with you people... I got to get out of here.. lol
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2005, 12:33 PM
    Internet Troll - perfect - that's Mike.

A guy who tries to get his jollys out on other peoples expense.

Jul 5, 2005, 01:09 PM
    Hehehehehe... but he swears that he is a big help and DEMANDS respect.. lol
    Autoexec Posts: 20, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2005, 02:46 PM
    Just spoke to her again.

As I'm in this situation, I know it best. I know your advising but I'm taking your advice and ading it to my ideas.

I called her chatted about how busy id been this week and how busy I am going to be this week. Got her laughing about a few things, spoke for about 15mins. Once after I had her laughing again I said I must go as go work to get done and I said bye.

I think she'll be back ;)
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2005, 02:51 PM
    I don't know dude. Seems kinds like Wuss behavior. You keep calling her -stop that. Ughhhhhhhh woma ndon't want you to contact them 5 times a day.

Jul 5, 2005, 02:52 PM
    No man, I called first time she was like 'how are you? I'm having a meal with my friends' so I said yeah I'm cool. Ill call you back in a couple of hours once you've eaten.

Jul 5, 2005, 05:37 PM
    I know its hard to resist but put the damn phone down... women HATE and I don mean HATE clingyness... it may be cute at first but then it gets old FAST and then she will start to talk to you less and less seem more irritated when she does talk to you and that my friend is the ball game... please let her call you... its not that serious.. very simple... resist the impulse to pick up the phone and find something constructive to do.. really its in your best interest because once you start being clingy its hard to get back what you have forced away..
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2005, 09:03 PM
    PLEASE stop calling her for now. IF you want to get back together. This isn't a game. She blew you off on that call.

I have a feeking you may have ruined it.

No more calls - see if she calls you - period, end of story - she may not cal lthough.

I have a feeling you've been calling her all along - AND 4 freaking days is NOT very long - I am talking wait WEEKS.
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2005, 12:02 PM
    Message deleted
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2005, 02:07 PM
    Pretty blunt, but what we were saying before.
    Mr.lonely Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2005, 05:28 PM
    Serious Question!
    HI all I got to serious question and I feel really stupid for asking this so just bare with me. I'm 17 and my girlfriend wants to take our relationship even further for the past few months we've been together and we've gone as far as performing oral on each other. Well she want to have sex now and I feel real dumb but I've never had regular sex and I was just wondering how do you find the hole where you stick your penis in. I mean I've looked at it plenty of times I just don't want to mess up and look stupid by sticking it in the wrong hole please reply.

Thxs ahead of time for any fuure replys I'll be checking daily :confused:
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2005, 07:41 PM
    Dude - it's easy - just ask her to put it in. It's usually more comfortable for her to do it anyway. Seriously. Take your time - go slow.

No worries.

You'll learn where it is - it not a big deal

Just practice SAFE sex ALWAYS!
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 06:58 AM
    There's a first time for everybody. It will probably be a little awkward and not like in the movies, but if you two care about each other you'll figure it out together. Go slowly, be safe and enjoy it. But only if you are BOTH sure you are ready for this; don't do it because you feel pressured or because it seems like everyone else is doing it.

Jul 7, 2005, 07:03 AM
    Erm yeah tip from me get her to sort out directing it in for the first few times :)

Jul 7, 2005, 07:08 AM
    Anyway thought I'd give you an update, she called & text me today to see if I was OK, because I work right near where the explosions in London were. I spoke to her for a bit and then had to shoot because I'm at work and were very busy.

She knows she has an offer of dinner on Friday. Do you guys agree I should keep silence and let her call again. (she put kisses in the text and seemed quite sincere on the phone) :)
    turtlegirl Posts: 151, Reputation: 1

Jul 7, 2005, 07:12 AM
    I agree. Leave it alone. Thank goodness she called after the explosions; she'd kind of be terrible not to. Let things settle. I know this is hard, but you can do it. It's worked for me. You find out if they really care or not. Absence makes the heart grow fonder, or out of sight out of mind? Sounds like the first one, but you'll need some more time to tell. Tough with what you Londoners are going through, but give it a month anyway.

Good luck.
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2005, 07:57 AM
    Auto -

Glad everything is OK for you - terrible what happened in London.

I would wait on this - I don't like the fact she was playing games with you and that Old Dude - although it may have been a test to see if you were jealous or not.

Don't do the dinner - YOU SHOULD NEVER and can't BUY a woman's affection. How about just hangin gout and having a drink and chatting. Most guys don't understand that a dinner can actually back fire on them - there's no need to pay for expensive dinners and a lot of woman lose respect because they feel like the guy is trying to IMPRESS them, when the guy doesn't need to.

Forget the dinner - and wait for her to call.

Jul 7, 2005, 08:08 AM
    Thanks for the concern guys. Couple of my colleagues were on the tube but there OK just a few scratches.

I just find it the oppposite of what I'm trying to achieve, I feel if I don't contact her shell think I'm not interested & thus loose interest herself. Still I trust you lot and I will stick to what you say :)
    Ultra Member

Jul 7, 2005, 08:33 AM
    See dude - what you don't get is woman think DIFFERENT than us. Different. You need to understand that they are in the bizzaro-world. MEN totally think in logic - WOman feel!! They need to feel attraction...

You do all these 'nice' things and dinners and are always available to her... she loses those feelings! She WANTS a challenge - especially early. It does not seem logically that you should NOT call her and that you should always show your interest - BUT, to create those 'feelings' she needs to think there is some doubt that you don't like her or you may see someone else.

These aren't games.

She does not think like you at all - you want to make her miss you, think about you, feel, reflect, wonder. You always calling gand making plans every day and she can't do those things.

Make simple plans with little pressure - meeting for coffe, or a drink - nothing - THEN if you want to go grab some food - do so.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Song from "The girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

In the scene when the two main characters kiss at the high school party there is a song being played. Who sings it? What is the name of the song? I have bought the soundtrack and the song is not on there. Please need some help.

Song from "the girl next door" [ 7 Answers ]

OK I need to know the name of this song... its in the movie "the girl next door" and its played right when they kiss for the first time at that house party. Its quite a popular song but I don't know the name of it.. it's a slow song and the lyrics go.. When you kiss me in the midnight street,...

Song from "the girl next door" [ 2 Answers ]

Hey, does anyone know the name of the song that's playing at the end when he's pulling into the college? Thanks

View more questions Search