Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SecretSam87 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:36 PM
    He can't get me off? What's wrong with me?
    I am a 20 year old female and I have never had intercourse and have been attempting (well my boyfriend has been attempting) to get me off without actually having full-on intercourse. Unfortunately to both of our dismay nothing seems to work. He has had a considerable amount of experience in this arena and feels frustrated and his lack of ability to get me to orgasm. When he touches me, I often feel the sensation like I have to pee or slight pain. Sometimes it even tickles a little bit, but nothing remotely like pleasure. I have tried masturbation, but cannot get off in the conventional way (using only my own hands or a vibrator). I have found a method that works, but it's not something that can work with two people. I was wondering if I am in some way messed up or if he is just in the wrong general area or if there is something else that I can do to get off. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.:eek:
    CamMo22 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 07:03 PM
    Study tantra - and get into the Spirit of Sexuality! It's always best to start at the beginning.
    Xrayman Posts: 1,177, Reputation: 193
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2007, 08:23 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by SecretSam87
    I am a 20 year old female and I have never had intercourse and have been attempting (well my boyfriend has been attempting) to get me off without actually having full-on intercourse. Unfortunately to both of our dismay nothing seems to work. He has had a considerable amount of experience in this arena and feels frustrated and his lack of ability to get me to orgasm. When he touches me, I often feel the sensation like I have to pee or slight pain. Sometimes it even tickles a little bit, but nothing remotely like pleasure. I have tried masturbation, but cannot get off in the conventional way (using only my own hands or a vibrator). I have found a method that works, but it's not something that can work with two people. I was wondering if I am in some way messed up or if he is just in the wrong general area or if there is something else that I can do to get off. Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.:eek:

I know what you are saying, many people cannot climax in the usaul way-this is because of our own sexual training-eg. Many men ejaculate too quickly because they trained themselves to do it quick to avoid discovery by parents etc. many girls masturbate lying down face forward for the same reason-some girls rub their vulvas against pillows etc. all these techniques work well by themselves, but when a partner is involved, well problems arise-you may need help with your "technique" to get your partner to assist you doing your thing, then progressively try with him doing it all by himself for you...

Pm me for further information

Cheers.:)
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 9, 2007, 12:04 PM
    Do you materbate? I'm telling you right now, if you can't do it yourself, why should you expect him to be able to do it? A lot of girls think masterbating is GROSS or SICK or unlady like, but who says you need to tell anyone that you touch yourself? Masturbation like sex is a private thing so lock your door, get a sexy movie/book/magazine/picture and go at it. I swear it'll help..
    It worked for me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Where am I going wrong [ 1 Answers ]

n^{log{\small_2}n}^{log{\small_2}n} ={n^{log{\small_2}n}}^{log{\small_2}n} ={{n^{(log{\small_n}2)}}^{-log{\small_2}n} ={ 2^{(log{\small_2}n)}}^{-1} = \frac{1}{n}

Wrong place at wrong time [ 11 Answers ]

Hello all Would like you r insight for my sister and her husband. They were recently arrested for murder in the 1st degree and conspiracy to commit robbery. They both claim that they were not going to rob the guy whom was an ex roommate but ask him for the money they felt he owed them when a friend...

Am I wrong? [ 13 Answers ]

I had a little girl a couple of years ago with my ex-husband. I am now currently remarried and my husband has taken on a wonderful father role. My daughter’s biological father hasn’t been in the picture for over 3 years. He hasn’t had contact with us in over 2 years. I have not contacted his...

What wrong with me ? [ 1 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend have been trying to have a baby for a year now we have never used protection in the year and a half we have been together.sometimes I will have my period really late and think I'm pregnant... then I have my period and it is very heavy... how can I get pregnant ? Help me

What's wrong with me? [ 9 Answers ]

I'm almost 36 years old, a stay at home mother of four girls ages 4-10 and have been with my husband since we started dating when I was fourteen (married for 13 years). I have absolutely no interest at all in sex anymore. In fact at times, when my husband comes on to me, I'm repulsed and feel...

View more questions Search