Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sacredsaiyen Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 03:18 PM
    Late 80's, early 90's?
    I need to know the name of a movie.

I think it might be late 80's, early 90's.

There's this woman, and she's either girl #1's best friend, or she just became Girl #1's roommate, or something I don't know. The roommate bit sounds more like it. Girl #2 starts to copy Girl #1 in everything. Clothes, hair, job, tries to steal her husband, and evetually tries to kill Girl #1. I think she pushes her off something, in the basement, maybe.

The scene I remember the most is when Girl # 2 drops a glass onto Girl #1's body after pushing her down (into the basement?). She says a line and walks off.

I think it's called _____ Woman or Woman ______. But I'm not sure.
    missa8324 Posts: 130, Reputation: 21

Jul 6, 2007, 03:21 PM
    This sounds quite a bit like Single White Female.
    Bridget Fonda's character is looking for a roommate and comes across Jennifer Jason Leigh's character, who eventually tries to become her. She cuts & dyes her hair the same, kills Bridget Fonda's dog as well as her boyfriend, and then tries to kill her, too.
    Hope this helps you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Late 80's Early 90's TV Movie [ 8 Answers ]

I am having trouble remembering the name of a movie I saw on TV back in the late 80's to early 90's. It is about speed boats and drugs. It is not Miami Vice. The only image I have is of the boat the police used. It is a 28'-35' speed boat that I think was painted gray with the teeth painted on...

Late 80's early 90's TV show [ 16 Answers ]

Trying to remember the name of a TV show from the late 80's or early 90's about a guy who fought crime in a black robotic looking suit... not batman... live action... drove a modified motorcycle. He had an African American buddy who whore classic sunglasses that flipped up... That's all I...

Late 80's early 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the title to this TV show or made for TV movies? There's a blond guy as the lead and I want to say there are sci fi/dinosaurs as characters. For the life of I can't remember much else but its bugging me not to know the name or the actors name. The actors name is short and...

Movie; late 80's, early 90's [ 2 Answers ]

OK, so it is an animated movie that I'm reasonably sure is real (I didn't dream it... I think... ). Anyway, I remember a fatter man being absorbed by a big black blob, and he may have had a long white beard. I am also reasonably sure that the main character is a young boy who somehow travels...

Late 80's early 90's [ 4 Answers ]

Can't think of this show... about waitresses who worked in a "skytop" restaurant... an annoying piano player, one waitress was named crystal

View more questions Search