Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 4, 2005, 04:42 AM
    Ladies a little help
    OK guys now I have a question that I'm not really sure of... I miscarried about 3 weeks ago... ive always been a really clean person but ever since the miscarry it seems that no matter how many times that I wash down there it seems that within a couple of hours I smell horrible... well I'm exaggerating its not that bad but I have never had an odor before.. maybe a light one that you never notice because they say women always have a slight odor to them but this is noticeable... im like what's going on... I have never douched before I haven't had the need to but should I?? seriously if someone could tell me what to do... the problem is not hygiene because I was at LEAST 2wice a day...
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Jul 7, 2005, 11:19 AM
    Question
    After the miscarriage, did you have a D&C performed by a medical professional? Did they provide you with an antiboitic. Not all women respond successfully to oral antibiotics... did you complete the antibiotic as described. Sometimes, women contract infections after a D&C, sometimes it could be a STD, especially Trichomoniasis, a vaginal bacteria which cause a foul ordor and discharge, this can result from having relations with an unclean partner who may not be aware of it; however, it is also known to occur in women who destroy the normal flora, the PH Level of the vagina due to various factors... changes in your hormonal levels, stress, medication, supplements... bottom line... seek a MD... better to be safe.
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 7, 2005, 02:55 PM
    Yes I had a dandc and yes they gave me medication... havent had sex since the procedure.. havent done ANYTHING since the procedure

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need help with the ladies [ 6 Answers ]

What if a girl says she likes you and you ignored it but later ob decide to take it somewere and she denys ever admitting it:confused:

Can a guy use the ladies room? [ 27 Answers ]

In Santa Monica California, if a restaurant has marked ladies and mens rooms may a man use the ladies room if it is not occupied?

Ladies, here are some tips on how to tweeze your eyebrows [ 3 Answers ]

Thin Tip: Good for grasping small, fine hairs, and plucking ingrown hair. Slanted Tip: Gives maximum control. Square Tip: Best used for removing coarse hairs or several hairs at a time. 1. Tweeze immediately after showering or apply a hot washcloth to loosen hair follicles. 2.Hold a...

Question for the Ladies - please read [ 28 Answers ]

Is it possible for a woman to suddenly end a happy, caring, satisfying relationship with a man due to work/study/family stress? If so, could the woman in question decide to return when things are settled and more calm? Thanks for reading this. Please give me some answers.

Need the male point of view... (ladies too) [ 11 Answers ]

Greetings... I have been involved with this guy for 11 months and things aren't peachy, but they are good, and I see the possibility of things becoming great, however, last week he told me that he wanted to just be friends. In the past, we have had this conversation and I have told him that...

View more questions Search