Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Juiicy Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 12:42 PM
    Sony Cyber-Shot DSC-T10 (Broken LCD Screen)
    Does anyone know how much money I can get for my Sony Cyber-Shot digital camera DSC-T10 , that has a broken LCD screen?

(The camera was used for 7 months, until the screen broke)

Thanks.
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2007, 12:48 PM
    5 cents?

Jul 6, 2007, 01:01 PM
    Very Funny.. but the camera works fine.. its just the screen... there is no pic. You can take a pic fine by looking through the little box viewer.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 01:13 PM
    Yes, but it is cheap enough these days to buy a perfectly fine brand new camera... I doubt you could get 10 dollars for it.

Jul 6, 2007, 01:19 PM
    Thanks
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jul 6, 2007, 04:13 PM
    Sorry for being flip, but most cameras these days don't have viewfinders, they use the LCD exclusively.

However, I do doubt if you can get very much for it. I do have a suggestion though. Donate it to a charity especially one that takes care of children. You can probably get more out of a tax deduction then you can get trying to sell it.
    JennMACmama Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 07:45 PM
    Or take it to a shop thatll fix the LCD screen. Should have a warranty on it, mine has a 2 year warranty. They'll fix anything on it for free or for a small fee depending on the damage done.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Insects inside LCD Screen [ 4 Answers ]

Tiny corn lice have been able to enter into the LCD screen on my Samsung SyncMaster 171s computer screen. They are visible crawling around between the screen layers. Samsung so far are claiming this is not possible. They should have told the corn lice. I am very dissapointed with my 3month old...

Sony Bravia TFT - How do I remove the clock from the bottom left of the screen? [ 3 Answers ]

During DVD playback on my Sony Bravia 40" there is a clock in the bottom left of the screen that I am unable to remove and can not find any instructions to do so! Does anyone have any ideas as to how I can remove this from the screen? I am using a Sony DVD Recorder RDR-HXD860 to play the DVD's ...

Cyber law [ 1 Answers ]

Hi this is Ivor D'souza, a resident of Goregaon Mumbai I would like to know details of cyber law in india. Someone is really trying to spoil my reputation on the net and I want to see him behind bars Ivor D'souza, a resident of Goregaon, Mumbai

How hookup a DVD/VCR recorder, 2 satellite receivers one PVR to a Sony LCD HD TV [ 5 Answers ]

Please help!:confused: I have a Bell Express Vu system, which consists of a 3100 receiver connected from the satellite dish directly to the LCD TV via the cable, runs on channel 3. The second receiver is a 5900 with the built in PVR it is connected to the TV by a s-video cable as well as the RCA...

View more questions Search