Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkdgal Posts: 51, Reputation: 13

Jul 6, 2007, 12:08 PM
    Why do people treat me this way?
    Ever since elementary school, almost every kid has done something horrible to me, from the dirty look for no reason, to throwing my underwear in the sewer (yes, that actually happened) or even pouring a mysterious concoction of ketchup, maple syrup and who knows what else into my hair (that happened too) and calling it "hair shine product" when I was too little to know the difference. I'm only 15 now, and things have been settling down, but almost every girl I pass in the hallway will still shove me aside if I'm "in her way" or look at me like a dead bug. My friends and parents and relatives and even random people at church and on the street will tell me that I should be a model, and I get straight A's in school. If I'm pretty and smart, why does everyone hate me so much?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 12:13 PM
    There's no telling why people act the way they do nowadays, but keep your head up! Just ignore them, because while you are getting straight A's in school, you will more than likely amount to something. People that play with condiments (putting ketchup in your hair) will probably only amount to being a waitress, and delivering the ketchup to someone's table :)
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 6, 2007, 01:06 PM
    Hello.

I have the feeling that 99% of the people your around don't treat you bad. It's the 1% that do and make you feel like the others do it. That is unless you have a smart mouth that makes people want to get back at you OR if you think your to good for others because you are special looking and very smart. You know if you are and if that's it then start treating others the way you want to be treated.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Good luck
    Dennis777
    nicespringgirl Posts: 1,237, Reputation: 187
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 02:12 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello.

I have the feeling that 99% of the people your around don't treat you bad. It's the 1% that do and make you feel like the others do it. That is unless you have a smart mouth that makes people want to get back at you OR if you think your to good for others because you are special looking and very smart. You know if you are and if thats it then start treating others the way you want to be treated.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Good luck
    Dennis777
    I am sorry, but I think you should just ignore them. One good turn deserves another!!
    Be friendly as much as you can, they are just jealous of you because you are better than they are!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Treat them mean keep them keen? [ 12 Answers ]

Is this the best way to treat a girl?? The girl I was last with liked a challenge, i.e. bad boy. I WAS LABELLED TOO NICE. How do guys go about doing this, obviously you don't be nasty to them but this seems to be the best way to keep them interestd,

We teach others how to treat us [ 7 Answers ]

Do you think this is true "that we teach others how to treat us". I am wondering if anyone has any experience in this subject?

How to treat [ 3 Answers ]

How can you treat the subject of your essay objectively while still trying to persuade readers of your point of view?

How to treat Wages [ 4 Answers ]

The following expeses were paid out of the Bank Account: £ Wages : 6,000 Drawings (see note below) : 10,000 Sundry Expenses : 3,000 Include in the amount shown for drawings is £5,000...

View more questions Search