Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    darniboy Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Jul 6, 2007, 11:35 AM
    Am I going to die!
    I'm 15 year old girl and I really need to no what this thing is in my head...

Well the thing is is that when I shake my head from side to side I can feel something moving back and forth inside the lower part of my skull. Ive had it for years and I'm am really scared about it I don't want to see a doctor and I think I'm going to die from it no one else seems to have it!

HELP!

Or give me some advice on what it could be?
    Do you have it?
    nauticalstar420 Posts: 3,699, Reputation: 423
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 11:37 AM
    I know you don't want to see a doctor, but you need to! It could me something major, or it could be nothing. Personally, I have never heard of this happening before, but don't start thinking that you're going to die! You are just scaring yourself! Don't come to any conclusions until you see a doctor! :)
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 11:41 AM
    Most likely it is just the top of your spine making cracking noises. I have this too at times. Nothing to worry about.

You should mention this to your doctor at your next checkup.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is it better that I die? [ 31 Answers ]

I have been fascinated by dead and suicide since I was very little. Before I was 8 I had already tried to die several times. I mostly tried by handing myself. But the ropes I chose weren't strong enough or I couldn't tie descend knot. Once I tried to jump out a window but someone pulled me back. I...

Am I going to die? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi guyz... Please advice me... I'm really worried and desperate nowadays. I thought at first I was pregnant during my first month delay of my mentruation because in my entire life this is the first time experienced the delay on my menstuation. My boyfriend and I expecting a baby. After two...

When I die [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I would like to know if I will go to heaven when I die Yes or no

View more questions Search