Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    woh337 Posts: 149, Reputation: 6

Jul 6, 2007, 08:37 AM
    Hair so long to the floor
    Hey, I know this lady that her hair is sooo long, it falls on to the floor!

I guess it's about 6 ft long, she has beautiful hair really! Shining+Dark

So is there anything we can do with her hair? She is wondering is there any competition or any commercial needs it, anyway how can she make full use of it?

Thank you! :):cool:
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 08:41 AM
    Cut it and give it to cancer patients?
    Hair donations
    Marily Posts: 457, Reputation: 51

Jul 6, 2007, 08:45 AM
    My hair length is a few inches from my bum, what can one do to get that hair length, I still rate my hair as short
    bigdreamer85 Posts: 44, Reputation: 5

Jul 10, 2007, 07:33 AM
    Most people with long hair like that grow it long for religios reasons don't they? I don't get it though. It always looks so damaged and frizzy and how do they wash that? I don't find it very pretty. I doubt any commercial or anything would want that unless she was willing to let them cut it. As far as a competition goes, try Google.
    lilmisscook Posts: 18, Reputation: -1

Jul 22, 2007, 12:55 PM
    Cut all dead-ends off and layer it. It will look really nice
    happylady123 Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Aug 3, 2007, 11:55 AM
    Why doesn't she cut it and give it to charity. There are a lot of cancer patients would could use that hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Long Hair [ 4 Answers ]

Does anyone know if there is any 'old' tale saying how to make your hair grow faster. I have shoulder length hair, previously I had it very short and now I want it long, very long..

How long does it take a concrete floor to dry from broken pipe burst? [ 1 Answers ]

I live on the top floor condo. A pipe burst on the roof of the building and the water went into my unit. The walls and floor got very wet. The water even went through to the unit below me and got their walls and floors very wet. A carpet guy came and pulled up my carpet and took out the wet...

Dachsund/ long hair [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 2 year old female with long hair who appears to be very itchy. She is always scratching with no visible "reason". What should I try to help her? Would it be OK to give her 1/4 tsp. children's Benedryl? She weighs 16 lbs. Yes I know she is chubby. We are working on it.:)

Long Hair Cat [ 6 Answers ]

My cat has very long hair. I try to get her grommed 4 times a year. But I can not afford this being on disability myself. How long will her hair keep growing ? Keeps getting longer & longer & etc.

View more questions Search