Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    swalbranambler Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 08:23 AM
    Magets and dead bird
    A bird died behind my huband's computer monitor. It was there long enough to get magets. I have washed , put out baking soda, used lysol, left the cabinet opened and sprayed bug spray. Any other thoughts besides throwing the computer cabinet away.
    Stephanie
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 01:12 PM
    If it is made of wood, and you can see the grain of the wood, you could try sanding lightly and putting a clear finish like polyurethane or lacquer on it. Painting it might even be an option depending on the color you want it to be.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 birds (budgies) and they have been really healthy. However, over the past few weeks my female bird has been wheezing and sneezing quite a bit. It's almost like she is having a tough time breathing. Oddly enough, she is still eating normally, hasn't lost weight and still has quite a bit...

Bird flu [ 6 Answers ]

Hi again everyone, I live in England, and I am really worried about bird flu. In England there is just one confirmed case, but what I don't understand is how serious this is. Could this disease spread to humans. Tonight they were saying in the news if the disease spread to humans then they...

Tweety Bird [ 6 Answers ]

I feel sort of weird asking this but my friends and I are debating if Tweety Bird is a boy or a girl... does anyone know? Lol. Thanks... :D

View more questions Search