Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BruceTyrrell Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 05:42 AM
    Depressed and borderline Suicidle
    In the last 3 weeks I found my fiancé (gf) of 2 years (shes 16), Kissing a 24 year old, I've lost contact with her and she's become the southampton BIKE! Everyone's having a ride. I've lost my thumb nail, I've been kicked out of the house for a few days and nearly got stabbed by a homeless person. I've become an alcaholic to kill the memorys, I'm taking more drugs than ever. There more but I can't bring myself to tell it all. Anybody got any sujestions? I apologise for the spelling I'm dislexic but yeah anyone want to help?
    bushg Posts: 3,433, Reputation: 596
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 07:42 AM
    If your parents will not get you help, then you must help yourself. Here are some numbers for you Runaway/ suicide prevention children's hotline 1-800-621-4000 Child abuse 1-800-422-4453 Substance abuse 1-800-861-1768. Give these numbers a call maybe they can give you some ideas on where to go in your area. I would not give out too much information online. It may not be safe, you never know who you are really talking to. I am so sorry that you were kicked out of your home and went through terrible things. Leave the girls alone and work on yourself. Do things that make you happy not things that can destroy your mind and your body, it is hard to make safe decsions while you are drunk and high. Also Drugs & alcohol can get you put in juvenile detention. Please be safe and help yourself. Good luck
    yaleoxford2nd Posts: 31, Reputation: 1

Jul 10, 2007, 11:26 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by BruceTyrrell
    in the last 3 weeks i found my fiance (gf) of 2 years (shes 16), Kissing a 24 year old, ive lost contact with her and shes become the southampton BIKE! everyones having a ride. ive lost my thumb nail, ive been kicked out of the house for a few days and nearly got stabbed by a homeless person. ive become an alcaholic to kill the memorys, im taking more drugs than ever. there more but i can't bring myself to tell it all. anybody got any sujestions? i apologise for the spelling im dislexic but yeah anyone wanna help?
    Well, I if I was in your position, I would clean up my act. Stop drinking, and doing drugs, they will be there yes and make you feel better but in the long run they will hurt you even more than ever!! 1-800-861-1768 (I did it I know! ) As for the girl that you were with, forget about her, I know its hard, it will take some time but you will and its for the best. When she runs out of people, she will come crawling back to you. Hopefully you will see that she just wants to be with you because she has nobody else, or she really changed. The chances of her changing is 50/50. Talk to people you can trust that are an adult and your friends and that can also help (usually does)!
    Bluerose Posts: 1,521, Reputation: 310
    Ultra Member

Jul 11, 2007, 01:24 AM
    Bruce,

This will be hard for you to take on board but you and only you can turn things around. To do so you must take full responsibility for your own life.

Here's why I believe you are the one to change things for the better...

You are the creation of yourself

You are amazing. You are the creation of yourself. You are that which creates. You are the choice to experience existence – being-ness. The only limit to what you can be is your self-belief and your imagination. To be born into this reality is to enter a wonderful, shared illusion that grants you complete free-will in the creation of your own personal reality; this is your creatorship. Within the illusion we believe that we are looking at a separate, objective world where we experience self and other; beneath this apparent separation we are unified; we are one. Reality is a mirror of your being. You are creation exploring itself in a space-time mirror. Through what you choose to believe you create your reality. You change your reality by changing your beliefs about both it and yourself. The eyes with which you look actually shape what you see (this is now shown in quantum physics). Perception is not passive; it is an act of creation. Your choice of perception forms not only how you experience yourself, but your entire reality. Awakening to your creatorship leads your experience of reality to become more fluid and direct. This is to enter conscious creatorship where what you desire is quickly manifest. The key to conscious creatorship is the allowance of change; the birthing of the unknown into the known. The basis of allowance is acceptance. To change your reality you must first accept it. As long as you reject what you do not like about your reality you are in denial of your creatorship, leaving you feeling stuck. To accept that you are choosing your reality, release attachment to any preconception of how life should be and instead love what is. This comes through the taking of complete responsibility for every element of your reality. This is to love your choice. It is to love yourself. You are the choice of yourself. Release your fear. Fear is fear of the unknown, fear of being limitless. Fear creates limitation. There is a natural, beautiful unfolding to life that can only arise when you let go of the control that arises through fear. To face your fear is to allow yourself to be vulnerable and put down the shields you have used to protect yourself. All shields are a representation of a belief in danger and therefore lead you to the very danger you want them to protect you from. Whilst you are barricaded behind shields (fear) you will never truly feel safe. All that blocks you in life is the manifestation of your fear. The discovery of freedom is the realization that the only force pushing against you is you. You hold the key to any cage you may be in. To cease to judge and control your own being is to release struggle and enter joyful, effortless creation. You are awakening to your creatorship and the nature of the illusion. This is a natural process and requires no more than fearlessly being yourself. This means opening and following your heart. This is your freedom: believe whatever your heart feels to believe. This is to live in the Now. It is to awaken to the equality of all being-ness and release judgment of both yourself and the world. Ever changing truth is the reflection of the ever unfolding birth of being-ness that is life. In this state there is no such thing as 'The Truth'. There is no need of an answer for there is no problem. Just be. There are no limits to what you can be; you are infinite. The joy of this life arises through completely allowing your own being. Within your heart is a dream. The meaning of life is to live that dream. You can only live that dream if you believe you can. Believe in your dream. You are free to be whatever it is you wish to be. You are an embodiment of all creation. The answer to every question you can conceive is within you, for you are both the creator and perceiver of all you experience. Allow your being-ness to blossom without limitation or control and you will experience the limitless love and freedom that you are.

Story Waters

Limitlessness.com - Welcome Page, Invitation to Remember, Story Waters & Lee Harris

Read that again a few more times. Give it time to sink in.

Remember... The quality of your life will depend on the quality of your thoughts.

You only have one life. This is not a dress rehearsal. Get out there and start living!
    Topmodel Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 07:12 AM
    Don't go crazy over a girl. It wasn't meant for you to be with her anyway. Imagine if you would have married her. It would have been a worse situation. Be thankful your not with a girl like that and do things to try to better yourself. Move on even though I know its hard.

I got married when I was 18 and annulled 6months later. My ex husband was a gentleman up until the date after we got married. He end up quiting his job and moving in with me. He acted like I was suppose to take care of him, which he had me mixed up with his ugly momma! Then he cheated on me in my house and I found a condom in my car. He emotionally abused me and lied to me. I still tried to make it work out, tried to do the right thing. Its wasn't worth it. After he did all this mess to me, he asked me for a divorse, which really threw me off because I was the one doing everything right.

He told me he wasn't attracted to me, that's why he cheated on me. Mind you, I am a professional model. I know I am very attractive and have an athletic body with a killer personality, but he cheats on me with some ugly chic who look like she just crawled out of the ninja turtles sewer lines. She looked like the rat kings daughter. On top of that she wasn't very lady like and had a stank ghetto attitude. He told me I was too skinny, which is a lie, and that he wanted someone with a bigger butt.

How you think that made me feel after looking at him and he wasn't all that to begin with. He look like a weasel on steroids.lmao. But I thought he was the one. Needless to say, we got a divorse and He begging, sending emails talking about he's sorry. Yeah, he's sorry all right. Sorry that he made the stupidest mistake by mistreating me. You have to forgive your ex and move on.

It will literally drive her crazy to see you've moved on and done something with your life. I look back and thank God for getting that little weasel out of my life.
    Paigiebaby Posts: 17, Reputation: 2

Sep 21, 2007, 01:14 PM
    You should know that you are better than her and she never deserved you in the first place. I am sure you will fund a beautiful girl who will love you and be right for you and who will be very lolayl to to you. Good Luck!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Borderline Personality Disorder/suicide threats. [ 32 Answers ]

I need suggestions as to how to deal with a person who has a severe undiagnosed borderline personality disorder. She daily throws tantrums, is invasive, breaks objects and threatens suicide, but becomes believably sane if the authorities are called in and threatens to make false allegations...

I think I might be depressed [ 5 Answers ]

I am just going to get it out of the way straight off: I broke up with this girl almost a year ago. She was a great person but she left me for any number of reasons, but the bottom line was apparently that I wasn't good enough for her in any way. Now almost a year later, having gone through that,...

Depressed please help [ 10 Answers ]

Hi I'm kk17 I'm going through a rough time at the moment and have been for about 3 years. I'm going through depression and its getting worse. I'm going to the doctors next week but I'm worried she won't give me anything for it. I've been to 3 different councelors and they don't help, as I know...

Severely depressed and borderline suicidal [ 22 Answers ]

I've had a horrible life, and I know because a lot of things confirm it, it would take too long to list the horrible things or things of confirmation. I'm severely depressed, and not far at all from killing myself. I feel like I need a relationship to survive, and every time I put myself out...

View more questions Search