Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    icshay1121 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 3, 2005, 01:03 PM
    My worst nightmare come true
    Last week my b/f of 7 years said that he wanted to call it quits. It came out of the blue. He then decided that he was not going to leave. That we were to live there together as roommates until he could move into another place. He also informed me that he was planning to bring dates have sex with them, etc.. While I was there and if I was a problem for me, it was my problem. We share a 1 bedroom apt.. I am not originally not from the area, and outside of my coworkers didn't have a lot of connections outside of his family and friends. Finding that an unacceptable solution, I stayed with 1 of my coworkers and thought that he was just being emotional and would change his mind. He has a lot of family and friends that offered him a place to stay. The following day he was having sex with another woman in my bed. He said that he knew that he had other places to go, but he wanted to stay where he was and destroy my life. When I asked for legal advice to remove him from the house, I was told that he was entitled to 30 days notice. I was also told that there was no reasonable reason that I couldn't continue to live in my apartment. Even if that meant watching him have sex with other women, calling me names, etc... This wasn't my decision, I didn't want to break up. Besides being devastated by the loss of him, the son I raised for the last 6 years, I have been displaced from my home. I just can't stay there, even though the lease is in my name. I want him to be out of my apartment, so I can have someplace to start the process of getting over him and what I lost. Im basically homeless at this point. He is however making it easier to get over him. I want to know how to get him out. He already said that he was not going to make himself available to be served papers of eviction. The 30 day notice doesn't even start until he is served. I don't know why he is so angry with me when I had no part of this. He told me it was over, I didn't have a choice. I don't know this man he is showing me. Ive never seen this side. Why would he do this? More important, what do I do?
    shenda Posts: 160, Reputation: 21

Jul 3, 2005, 07:57 PM
    Freedom
    Freedom will come at a high price... if you are financially able, buy out the remainder of your lease, it may put you in a tight spot for a moment, but it will be well worth it, thus allowing you to move into your own place without him.
    BattleAngel14745 Posts: 99, Reputation: 2

Jul 8, 2005, 09:40 AM
    Message deleted
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 8, 2005, 10:17 AM
    This just horrible. 7 years and he gives you this? What a freaking complete jerk. I want to take a baseball bat to that guy right now.

I am wonder how you put up with this a-hole for 7 years. If he pulled like this now - I am sure there are other stuff. I wonder how long he was seeing gthe other woman.

AND what the hell was this other woman thinking?? And how times have they had sex in your bed.

I'd call the cops now and the management company.

You should have zero feelings for this jerk, abuser, a-hole, rat, scumbag, LOSER.

I can't believe you didn't see this side of him - he must have put on a GREAT ACT!

Any REAL man would have been out the apartment imeadiately.

I just want to go beat the hell out this guy.

AND please - don't ever have feelinsg for this abuser. PLEASe - think logically.
    mr_X Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 01:51 PM
    Hi MR bad boyfriend me my buddy mike tyson
    This man is a waste of sperm you should have him kicked out forcefully I'm sure you know some guys that would gladly carry out the "trash" for a lady maybe that's the only way he will understand your message of get out of my house.
    legallyditssy Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 20, 2005, 07:42 PM
    Girrrll!!
    I know how you are feeling right now just see if one of your coworkers will let you stay with them until you get him kicked out of your apartment or just move out and pay the rest of the least and find somewhere else to live. You shouldn't put up with this cra_. I may not be the best person to give advice right now since I'm sort of in the same situation but I can see from a different point of view. With me I have kids to think of but you have yourself so do what's best for you not him. Even if it means having someone kick his ahole.
    fredg Posts: 4,926, Reputation: 674
    Ultra Member

Jul 21, 2005, 09:18 AM
    Boyfriend
    Hi,
    Get away from him.
    You move out, or he moves out; either way, get away from him.
    Let him decide what he wants to do; give him a couple of months.
    But, get away.
    Best of luck,
    fredg
    lickemlolly Posts: 397, Reputation: 62

Jul 22, 2005, 05:54 AM
    Break the lease.. hopefully you don't have that much longer to go on it... and you may be able to call the police and get him out being that his name is not on the lease and he has no right to be there... id also find some good guy friends to beat the s**t out of him... lol j/k but really those are your two options.. if you don't want him there then they will make him leave..
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Jul 22, 2005, 08:31 AM
    I WILL go beat him and I am serious.

This guy is about the classles person I have ever heard of. He doesn't even deserve the title scumbag, jerk.

He should have broken things with you and moved out. Period, end of story.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Worst Relationship/Break-Up Lines [ 61 Answers ]

Thought I'd start a lighter thread. Maybe sometimes humor is good during tough times. 1. If it's meant to be, it's meant to be. Worst line ever. Does anyone actually believe this? I mean really? The correct line should be: --If it's meant to be, you make it be. 2. I need space.

Bush: The WORST President in History? [ 67 Answers ]

http://www.rollingstone.com/news/profile/story/9961300/the_worst_president_in_history?rnd=1145910812680&has-player=true&version=6.0.8.1024 When Bush's lips are moving, he's lying to us, misleading us, or engaged in Orwellian doublespeak. The willfully blind citizens of this country play...

My worst fear... [ 5 Answers ]

I haven't written in a while, simply because I have felt horrible... I thought I was pregnant months ago, but ended up it was just a scare once again... well my worst fear has happened and I have just found out that I have PCOS (Polycystic ovarian syndrome) so that means I am going to have a hard...

Accounting nightmare [ 1 Answers ]

I am currently takinga home education course, and I am having problems with the accounting module. Is there anyone out there who might be able to provide me with some type of tutoring for manual accounting? Or does anyone know of any good web sites that explain the stuff in plain english? The...

View more questions Search