Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Miss Lewis Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:57 AM
    Varicose veins
    :) Hello, Does anyone have any recommended treatments for varicose veins in a 25 year old female? This is a very young age to suffer from them and I wondered if their appearance was reversible?

Thanks.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 03:00 PM
    I here laser therapy is good for varicose veins. It reduces their appearance but I don't know if it guarantees they won't come back. If they are spiders veins then that is not really a big deal.
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 03:02 PM
    My Mom had that laser therapy done and it worked well for her, but they don't recommend getting it until you are older and past child bearing age... simply because new ones can form. Not to mention you have to wear these hideous tight things on your legs for weeks... lol

I have them from my pregnancies, and I haven't found a single thing that works on them yet. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hot tub bad for varicose veins? [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I've heard that hot or warm shower or tub bath is not recommended if you have varicose veins.. but they say a warm bath in the tub is relaxing to the nerves and doesn't aggravate the condition.. Any professional opinions?

Support hose varicose veins [ 1 Answers ]

I recently purchased a pair of support pantyhose for varicose veins. The instructions for the hose advise not to wear them overnite while sleeping, does anyone know why?

Varicose vains [ 1 Answers ]

Hey guys, My mom is a nurse n she comes home everyday with bad leg pains and she thinks it is because she is fat and she has varicose vains. Is there any way I can help her with it or maybe do something to help her feel better with her pain.

Spider webs/varicose veins [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I know someone who have spider webs and varicose veins. Is there a non surgical way of removing it? Thanks!

Veins [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, it all started in the summer when I had extreme stress levels. I've been to the optician but she said there was nothing wrong. However, veins are now prominent in both my eyes when they never used to be; they appeared one morning when I woke up in the summer. Also, I get little black spots...

View more questions Search