Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    zamboy57 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:03 AM
    Egg to chick
    Which part of the Egg becomes the Chick? Is it the yoke or the white?
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 04:50 AM
    The yoke becomes the chick, and while growing inside the egg, the bitumen (white) is the food.
    Capuchin Posts: 5,255, Reputation: 656
    Uber Member

Jul 6, 2007, 04:57 AM
    I think you guys mean yolk.

A yoke is a hat for oxen.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I saw a ghost while frying an egg then the egg turned blood red! [ 6 Answers ]

I was cooking at my fiance's Grandparents old farm house. I was standing at the stove frying eggs and noticed something looking at me from the other room. I looked and saw a shadow like creature disappear behind a wall. I looked back at the pan and the eggs were blood red! I screamed and then...

Milly Willy (rom com/chick flick) [ 1 Answers ]

Has anybody ever heard of a film called Milly Willy? Its about a girl that turns in to a boy? Can't remember much about it I just remember it being brilliant and I believe it was maybe late 70's early 80's... if so is it obtainable and where?:)

Cute chick right here! [ 11 Answers ]

I wnt my daughters to learn to learn to defend themselves for when the time comes they may have to. Is 5 and 6 yrs old okay? Is 29 too old to learn?

How to let him down, how to egg him on [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, so a guy i know is going to ask me out soon-- he's told several of my friends who told me-- but he's more of a brother than a boyfriend. I just don't see him that way. how do i let him know that without ruinging a friendship?? Then, there's a guy I know that i WANT to date. he's really sweet...

Egg Donation [ 1 Answers ]

MY daughter donated her eggs to a couple and received a substantial amount of money.Does she have to pay taxes on it?

View more questions Search