Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deeepakms Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 11:54 PM
    deactivate key board
    I am using Presario 2500 laptop and having problem with on of the key in the keyboard. Even if I don't press += key it performs. So is there any way where I can deactivate my laptop keyboard and use an externel key board?
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jul 5, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Your issue seems very vague.
    It maybe a simple case of some dirty stuck under the key in question.

Anyway, a simple resolution is to use and external keyboard, this won't deactivate your onboard one, but should help.
    benn11 Posts: 1,036, Reputation: 43
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 02:43 AM
    If the key is stuck because of dirt then you should take it to your local PC reapir shop and they can clean it up for you.

For interest sake, do you have an up-to-date antivirus installed?
    deeepakms Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jul 9, 2007, 06:55 AM
    Yep I use spy docotor with antivirus

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Look up key [ 1 Answers ]

I have problem wiith my laptop.. the message said... the request lookup key was not found in any activation context... how do I fix this problem.. please help and thank you.

Fn Key [ 1 Answers ]

When I plug in my wireless keyboard... my Fn key gets stuck on or something and then I can't get it to turn off... thus, I can't use my keyboard on the laptop. How do I disable that function?

90 civic... key won't come out [ 4 Answers ]

I have a 90 civic. During cold weather ( 50 or below) the key won't come out of the ignition for sometimes 5-10 min. In warm weather I have no troubles. I've also recently had trouble with the automatic gear shift getting it out of park. This is really frustrating because the battery runs down...

View more questions Search