Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tierd of this problem Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 09:20 PM
    Endometriosis correction and pregnancy
    Please tell me how I can help this problem and increase my chances to get pregnant
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 03:04 PM
    I have located a website for your visit with will probably answer a lot of your questions about your condition and help you with your pregnancy plans"

Sidelines National Support Network
    alkalineangel Posts: 2,391, Reputation: 323
    Ultra Member

Jul 6, 2007, 03:10 PM
    You need to talk with your doctor about your options. Endometriosis can affect fertility, but if you are put on the right regimen you can still conceive and carry a child. Often pregnancy will lessen the pain associated with endometriosis. Going on Clomid or Serophene should help move this along. Your chances are a little lower, but there is still an 80% chance you can conceive. Good luck.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Endometriosis and what are the affects of having it removed? [ 2 Answers ]

I recently visited the ER for severe lower left abdominal pain. And I was told that it could be Endometriosis which was something I never heard about until then. The pain started back in August of last year and no one knew what it was. I have had a laparoscopy at that time and still, nothing but...

Endometriosis can it come back? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I was diagnosed with this 5 yrs ago, it runied my life, I had very painful sex and very irregular periods, it took my 2 yrs to conceive my second child, after I had him I was told that the endometriosis would clear but it didn't, so I was given the mireana coil in 2005, things have been goos...

View more questions Search