Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jazzbabie Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jul 5, 2007, 07:42 PM
    Love or attachment
    So lets say your in this realionship for quite a few months and your growing closer to your partner and you have sex... would you say that your forcing yourself to love tat person or is it attachment because you had sex?
    Yet even before you had sex you spend all your time thinking of your partner and spending all your time going to wonderful places with them...
    And just being good friends... and now after you had sex would say your forcing yourself to be attached them so they don't leave you?
    chuff Posts: 3,397, Reputation: 1235
    Ultra Member

Jul 5, 2007, 07:55 PM
    Your forcing yourself on them if your having sex to keep them. If sex is your last resort then the relationship is as good as over because sex insn't exclusive.
    Dennis777 Posts: 478, Reputation: 124

Jul 5, 2007, 08:09 PM
    Hello.

The question is why did you have sex. Was it to keep the person coming back because you felt if you didn't they would dump you. Was it because you both care for each other.

If it was to keep the person then the relationship is done as soon as the person gets a chance for some new sex.

If its because you care for each other then it's a normal step in all relationships. Some take that step sooner then others. Some don't take that step at all.

No matter why, don't do it until your ready for you not for anyone other then you.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

Jul 5, 2007, 08:18 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Dennis777
    Hello.

The question is why did you have sex. Was it to keep the person coming back because you felt if you didn't they would dump you. Was it because you both care for each other.

If it was to keep the person then the relationship is done as soon as the person gets a chance for some new sex.

If its because you care for each other then its a normal step in all relationships. Some take that step sooner then others. Some don't take that step at all.

No matter why, don't do it until your ready for you not for anyone other then you.

Good Luck
    Dennis777

I didn't have sex to keep the person coming back it just kind of happened like it was meant to be I guess you could say... but now this realionship is falling apart and I just don't know how to save it... mabie because I told him I don't want to have sex anymore... bt I do feel very attached... so attached tat this attachment feels like I'm falling in love now...
    Thank you so much for your advice I appricate it
    Scorpio39 Posts: 17, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 11:33 AM
    I got into a same situation. Known this woman for 3 years, things get very very exciting between us, in terms of really trying to do what ever we can togther.. no intention of sex at all.. but not a moment would go longer then 30 minutes where we would not text or chat.. then what happens, we land up in bed! And that's it! She just swithces off over night and now everything between us is over. The guilt got to her and she can't take the fact that she is not nbeing honest to her husband!

Jul 6, 2007, 12:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio39
    i got into a same situation. known this woman for 3 years, things get very very exciting between us, in terms of really trying to do what ever we can togther.. no intention of sex at all.. but not a moment would go longer then 30 mins where we would not text or chat.. then what happens, we land up in bed! and thats it! she just swithces off over nite and now everything between us is over. The guilt got to her and she can't take the fact that she is not nbeing honest to her husband!
    I'm so srrie to hear tat I know excalty how you feel... things are so bad right now between me and him.. he just wants to get away from me so he won't feel anymore guilt tat he has to leave since he's gnna marrie someone else
    And your rite things just happened without planning then... just like tat like we have no control
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 02:54 PM
    You poor youngster, at least you stop having sex, as this can complicate already strong emotions. That he is marrying another, means he was only in it for the sex, so I guess you were supposed to be his thing on the side while he got a real life. Never have unprotected sex, and when you do have protected sex, let it be with some one who loves you as much as you love them. Please take a lot longer to know someone before you get in bed with them, and so sorry, sex just doesn't happen unless you let it.

Jul 6, 2007, 04:36 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    You poor youngster, at least you stop having sex, as this can complicate already strong emotions. That he is marrying another, means he was only in it for the sex, so I guess you were supposed to be his thing on the side while he got a real life. Never have unprotected sex, and when you do have protected sex, let it be with some one who loves you as much as you love them. Please take a lot longer to know someone before you get in bed with them, and so sorry, sex just doesn't happen unless you let it.

You I agree with you .your right and I wish I can go back and change everything but I can't and I really did think I loved him and for a min I though he kind of loved me too and you what to know the really sad part he asked me to be his gurlfriend until he got married.. like I'm just someone you can hold on to and when the person who you want to stay in your life forever comes your just gnna get up and say oo good bie it was nice knwing you... this realionship was my worst realionship and I relli regret everything from the day I met him till this day and mabey forever... and this realionship thought me not to ever make the same mistake and honsetly after this is done I don't ever wnna have another realionship with someone else.. because every time I get hurt... and I relli appricate your advice thank you so much
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jul 6, 2007, 05:16 PM
    As hard as it is to believe, you will get over this, and be smarter and stronger for it. Just be happy on your own, and someone good, will come along and want to share it with you, so don't worry, it does get better.

Jul 6, 2007, 07:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    As hard as it is to believe, you will get over this, and be smarter and stronger for it. Just be happy on your own, and someone good, will come along and want to share it with you, so don't worry, it does get better.

Thank you.. I really hope what your saying does come true.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Forward as attachment [ 3 Answers ]

Is it still possible to forward a single email as an attachment using Microsoft Office 2003? I've recently started using BlueSecurity.com and I frequently need forward a single piece of spam to them but I can't find the forward as attachment option. If I select two or more emails they will send...

Attachment of bank accounts [ 1 Answers ]

What is the difference in freeze vs attach a bank account? Under what conditions can this be done? Is there any fore warning when this is to be done? What are the ways to get around this saga?

Attachment [ 1 Answers ]

I was asked to attach the following to my state income tax return: "Form W-2s, Form 1099s, and statements from pass-through entities showing state income tax withheld". On my 1099-misc, there is only a number in box# 7, and there is no state income tax withheld, so I don't have to attach 1099-misc?...

View more questions Search