Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jstoecker Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 07:20 PM
    How many days of sun in each state
    I am interested in knowing the average number of days of sun shine in every state. This could determine where I will retire. Thanks for your help john stoecker

Check out some similar questions!

7 days late, spotting last 2 days [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, My period is 7 days late today. The past couple of days I've been having cramps and I'm always sure my period has started but when I go to the bathroom there's nothing in my underware, just some brown smearing when I wipe. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 2 months... I tested...

Which State in the US has the least amount of sun? [ 3 Answers ]

Which State in the US has the least amount of sun?

2 states: Can I credit state tax of one state to other state [ 1 Answers ]

I have 2 W-2. One from job in Mass. Mass state tax is withheld in that W-2. Then I moved to NC and got a new job in NC. NC state tax is withheld in this second jobs W-2. Both W-2 only have state tax withheld from their corresponding states. So can I credit taxes of one state to another and...

Need to give 60 days notice, but rent is increasing in thirty days [ 3 Answers ]

I have rented the condo I am in now for over two years. After the initial lease term of one year, I went on a month-to-month basis. I am required to give 60 days notice prior to vacating the property. My landlord notified me at the end of this month (february) that the rent would be...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.