Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Petunicorn99 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 06:26 PM
    Can't Feel A Thing
    The day I lost my Virginity I didn't feel a thing at all. No Joy No Pain Not even the feel of anything thrusting inside of me. To this day 5 or 6 years later I still don't fee a thing when I am having sex is there anything I can do? I can get off without too much trouble during oral sex but inside of me I have no feeling for a man what so ever.
    sarah1989 Posts: 154, Reputation: 0

Jul 5, 2007, 11:16 PM
    This was the same as when I first lost my virginity there was no pain or joy.
    But as I got older I got more experienced and knew what I liked.
    I know this sounds horrible but try having sex doggy style while he plays with your . Trust me you'll like it
    And may I ask how old are you?
    Petunicorn99 Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Jul 6, 2007, 04:30 AM
    I am 26 and so my only real hope is the same as when I have oral, my clitterouse. OK well if that is how it has to be, its how it has to be.
    always_hot Posts: 114, Reputation: 16

Jul 11, 2007, 06:28 PM
    Why don't you ask the gyno doctor and see what they say. Sometimes if the guy doesn't fit inside of me the right way I can't feel them either.
    MomOf-3-Boyz Posts: 20, Reputation: 3

Jul 13, 2007, 01:45 AM
    You might want to check into different adult toys... I sell them myself... but there are many many many different ones to choose from. One of my favorites is a ring made of jelly that has a vibrating bullet in it surrounded by the squishy jelly so its not hard or painful The ring goes over his "business" and the bullet is above that... when we use this one its wonderful because we are both getting pleasure from this toy :) and the bullet is hitting my "button" so I can finish much more quick then usual. I also have issues with the actual vagina having sensations. I need the stimulation on my "button" or forget it I might as well read a book ! So try looking up Sex parties, or sex toys I have a website but I don't want violate any rules or regulations by posting it here... If I read everything and see that its OK to do that then I will , I would hate to get booted the first day I signed up ! :eek: Good luck to you !
    peanut6966 Posts: 43, Reputation: 7

Jul 15, 2007, 05:21 PM
    I was the same way. I have my little vibrator that I use on my clitourus while having sex with my husband, and it's the only way I can have any fun :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I don't feel any thing during sex. [ 20 Answers ]

I just reacently broke my virginity. Its was damn painfull!! There is just one problem, I don't feel any pleasure while my man is thrusting. We don't get to do it often but when we do its still sore. He is very gentle though. OK, he is african so he is BIG. I nid some help.what is wrong with...

It doesn't feel right nor does it feel the same no more [ 3 Answers ]

My boyfreind and I have been going out since June 2 2007. Before when he asked me to be his girlfriend he use to talk to me more on msn and use to care a lot. But now its like everything is going wrong I got really mad at him. I am not sure if how I'm acting is the way a good girlfreind should be...

How do I know I'm doing the right thing! [ 4 Answers ]

My husband and I have been married for 8 years. We have two Kids (Boy 5 and Girl 6) Our familys Have been a great help with a lot over the years however I have had a lot emotional problems since having the kids. I used to work in the clubs (bar work) and now the kids are at school I have gone back...

How do I go about doing the right thing. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay I would just like to find out if anyone could give me advice on the following I have two problems... :( I am going out with my boyfriend for four months and we have a good relationships With minor problems 1> I really love him and keep telling me he loves me but something I think...

View more questions Search