Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mamaeagle Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 05:25 PM
    Wiring for whirlpool dryer heating element
    I replaced burned out heating element in whirlpool electric dryer. But, cannot remember where the wires go. Can someone help me?
    ejmpgh Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jul 5, 2007, 05:50 PM
    Hi mamaeagle,

Recently I found a site called "Appliance blog forums" that proved extremely helpful when I had a question about my Maytag washer.

The site address is Appliance Blog Forums - Powered by vBulletin

You can registrer on this site and post your question and get an answer quickly.
    Good Luck! Ed M.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

MayTag Dryer Heating element [ 5 Answers ]

I have a Maytag stacked washer dryer. Model #LSE7804ACE. Should the heating element come on and go off during the drying cycle. The dryer itself never shuts off. The fan is blowing and the duct is new. I can watch the element come on and go off. I have recently noticed it takes longer...

Replace heating element in a Kenmore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have picture or directions on how to replace the heating element . I am in AZ and the dryer is back home in CA, so I do not have the model , but I can get it if it is needed to answer mymquestion. Thanks in advance :rolleyes:

How to replace heating element in Kenmoore dryer [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, The heating element on my Kenmoore 86873800 dryer. I have the part but don't know how to replace it. Anyone know how? Thank You!

Maytag dryer heating element wiring schematic [ 0 Answers ]

I have a Maytag dryer model#SDE5401AYW and it quit heating. We purchased a new heating element and went to hook it up but we have two gray wires that come from the wire harness at the motor that we have no clue where they go. My father-in-law took out the old heating element and didn't mark the...

View more questions Search