Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    10cstephens Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 5, 2007, 04:18 PM
    Old Disney Channel Movies
    Does any one know where I can watch old movies that used to come on disney channel, like escape to witch mountain
    giani513 Posts: 179, Reputation: 47

Jul 6, 2007, 12:19 PM
    They were on recently, either on Disney channel, AMC or TCM...
    10cstephens Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jul 10, 2007, 12:53 PM
    Thanks

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Disney show from 90s? [ 1 Answers ]

There were two kids who were neighbors, a boy and a girl. And one of them had a stuffed animal named Rag Rag. I thought it was called "Fast Forward" but I can't find it anywhere.

Disney or nick TV show [ 2 Answers ]

There was a TV show on in the late 80s and early 90s about a kid who had a robot. There was also a phone booth in the boys room where they would use it as a time machine or something. I don't remember what station it came on but it is driving me crazy. I think Meagan Good was a character in the...

What is the name of a movie from the disney channel? [ 2 Answers ]

It's about twins that have magic powers and they go to a mountain and are transported to another world, and I saw it on the disney channel years ago.the twins are adopted and held prisoners in order to keep their powers in control.

Old movie on Disney [ 3 Answers ]

There was a movie aired on the Disney channel in the 80's/early 90's. The animation reminded me of The Hobbit. I only remember a boy and maybe a wizard. There was also an evil giant that used a long fingernail to give children nightmares. I thinkit took place in a castle. Does anyone have any idea...

What channel? [ 1 Answers ]

I live in America and I love worldcup soccer. I am the biggest portugal and Italy fan in America. I would like to watch my fav. Club teams play for example barcelona, real madrid, fc roma, any club team. What station can I watch these soccer games on? :confused:

View more questions Search